The Worst Type of Supporter

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Worst Type of Supporter

SAAD wrote:Group of drunks abused the Saints walking off in the race yesterday too. Newnes and Geary looked super pissed. We all had high hopes that this year we would rise up the ladder and after 7-8 years of crap some fans can’t take it anymore. Couple of the guys yelling yesterday were definitely not millennials but 40 year olds who have had enough at being laughed at by their mates. Saints fans need thick skin...
i would have gladly been one of those drunks........because I did it in the past. I would go to the race and give them $hit after a crap performance like the one we just endured. we pay their wages .. they must cop it sweet. who knows it might fire the barstards up. but doubt it...pathetic.

Vazelos
Club Player

Its different times now, you have to go after the game and give chocolate eggs to supporters ...
They are lucky in today's world all they got was a few guys yelling at them for a few seconds as they run through the race...

That was......pathetic, disgraceful, insipid, embarrassing, unexpected, useless..... the adjectives go on and on...

We played a bottom 2 team on the National stage and could have lost by 80 points!!!

One of the lowest days in the last 30 years I felt let down & ashamed of my club and thats not a feeling you want as a supporter...

I can accept losing but that was disgusting!!!

stevie
Saintsational Legend

As George Harrison said about the Beatles records being burned:

They still have to buy them to burn them

stonecold
SS Life Member

Connie, Jaffa and the Drag Queen!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
supersaints
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:I woke up to see this tweet by some spoilt brat millennial:

It makes me sad and think that it only damages the club. If he comes crawling back, he should be given a red nose to wear at Saints matches.
The video reflects the IQ of the " torcher " ... FFS he's holding burning plastic directly over his feet wearing only socks . He's a complete idiot .. I'd even expect a Collingwood suppirtrer to have enough brains to wear decent shoes or boots!!
Hope his feet got burnt... He probably edited that bit out!

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

supersaints wrote:
Sainternist wrote:I woke up to see this tweet by some spoilt brat millennial:

It makes me sad and think that it only damages the club. If he comes crawling back, he should be given a red nose to wear at Saints matches.
The video reflects the IQ of the " torcher " ... FFS he's holding burning plastic directly over his feet wearing only socks . He's a complete idiot .. I'd even expect a Collingwood suppirtrer to have enough brains to wear decent shoes or boots!!
Hope his feet got burnt... He probably edited that bit out!
+1

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!