Teams for Saints vs. Melbourne JLT

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Re: Teams for Saints vs. Melbourne JLT

parkeysainter wrote: Think you misread my post. Not accussing White of anything at all. I wouldn't have a clue about what he is like and does in life or at the footy club. Just saying its very hard to know what is happening on the track and behind closed doors which will influence selections each week. We are mere mortals and supporters guessing each week about selections. E.g B. White's non selection in JLT
...this english stuff is a tough gig
When I read "going down the same path" I get a negative inference as opposed to say heading along a similar path
But more importantly linking White to Acres was telling. Personally I couldn't understand the non selection of Acres given the glimpses we kept seeing - so yeah there must have been a lot happening behind "closed" doors with Blake.
These two have all the right stuff to be incredibly important players for us & I believe we need to get as many games into them to be contenders as early as possible.
Anyhow on to Casey - a few people will be delirious that it isnt at ikon park - me - I only hope that the open fields wont cause difficult "conditions" for our players

Seeya
Saintly66
Club Player

StPeter wrote:White should never have been dropped last year after excelling in his couple of appearances.

It would have to be a very good reason not to have been given a chance in the pre-season games but maybe he is just out of favour with the coach.

Let's hope he is given a chance sooner rather than later this year. There are a few who seem to be automatic selections that should consider themselves lucky.
+10000000

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Saintly66 wrote:
StPeter wrote:White should never have been dropped last year after excelling in his couple of appearances.

It would have to be a very good reason not to have been given a chance in the pre-season games but maybe he is just out of favour with the coach.

Let's hope he is given a chance sooner rather than later this year. There are a few who seem to be automatic selections that should consider themselves lucky.
+10000000
I hope he can pick up his axt and kiss some arse at training cause Newnes is deplorable unger pressure and White should be playing in his spot.

felix
Club Player

Paul Roos has been geeing us up all night ..coach in waiting...watch this space

barneyboyz
Club Player

felix wrote:Paul Roos has been geeing us up all night ..coach in waiting...watch this space
Noticed that too, but then he would occasionally just give us a quick whack. Maybe he wants to be our new coach when we go to Tazzie???

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink:
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

barneyboyz wrote:
felix wrote:Paul Roos has been geeing us up all night ..coach in waiting...watch this space
Noticed that too, but then he would occasionally just give us a quick whack. Maybe he wants to be our new coach when we go to Tazzie???
Hey Paul Roos, It's Jack Steven, STEVEN. Flog!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
barneyboyz
Club Player

Jacks Back wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:
Hey Paul Roos, It's Jack Steven, STEVEN. Flog!
Maybe the AFL has had a little chat with him about the bias? He should never do Sydney or Melbourne games

Oh, and Stevens wasn't even on the ground at the time :lol:

St. Kilda Football Club. Going strong, since 1960 :wink: