Big Paddy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

yipper
SS Life Member

Big Paddy

Watching ch 7 news tonight - they had a clip of Paddy just throwing big Nat Brown away like he was just a rag doll. And then clunked the mark. Was just a powerful statement of how strong this bloke is. If I was a defender from opposition - I would just s..t myself at the prospect of playing on him. Paddy just keep your head out of the way and you will become the powerhouse forward in the country. Got me excited. Petracca pfft.

I want to stand for something. I'm a loyal person and I think at the end of my career it will be great to look back and know that I'm a St Kilda person for life.
- Nick Riewoldt. May 19th 2009.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Re: Big Paddy

yipper wrote:Watching ch 7 news tonight - they had a clip of Paddy just throwing big Nat Brown away like he was just a rag doll. And then clunked the mark. Was just a powerful statement of how strong this bloke is. If I was a defender from opposition - I would just s..t myself at the prospect of playing on him. Paddy just keep your head out of the way and you will become the powerhouse forward in the country. Got me excited. Petracca pfft.
Love Paddy. He will become a powerhouse of the game. He is still only 21 also so plenty more to come and I'm very happy the club is giving him 3 seasons to have a crack at it.

I reckon he is playing Rd 1 at FF.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Re: Big Paddy

You should see his brother play!

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."