Freeman WILL debut this year!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Freeman WILL debut this year!

SaintPav wrote:Tony’s version of events: “slight hammy twinge”.

Jaxon’s version of events: “significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks”.

So who’s right?

Tony of course. :wink: That's where I'm putting my money.

He is spot on most of the time.
Last edited by saynta on Sun 04 Feb 2018 12:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Jaxon’s version of events: “significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks”.

So who’s right?

Tony of course. :wink: That's where i;m putting my money.

Let’s not forget Tony said: “So as for Freezer. Certainly hasn’t broken down...”

But, NO Saynta, not according to some because it’s not open to interpretation because they know exactly what happened.

But guess this, any hamstring injury to Freeman is bad news given his history. A brilliant insight.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
saynta wrote:

So who’s right?

Tony of course. :wink: That's where i;m putting my money.

Let’s not forget Tony said: “So as for Freezer. Certainly hasn’t broken down...”

But, NO Saynta, not according to some because it’s not open to interpretation because they know exactly what happened.

But guess this, any hamstring injury to Freeman is bad news given his history. A brilliant insight.

Yes and ..yes.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:

So who’s right?

Me too. Good bloke Tony. You just get the facts. There are no dramatics laced with riddles and the stuff of fiction novels.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
jaxons wrote:All I can tell you is he injured his hamstring again a few weeks ago. Sorry for the dramatic broken down comment, but how else would you describe another significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks?

Significant? Since when does minor translate into significant ?

I seriously question what is wrong with you. Jaxon brings great info to this Forum and you and a few others constantly love to have a crack over the smallest of things.

Is it jealously? Is it a complex? I'm really interested and continually surprised there are ppl in this world like this...
:roll: Get a life, or at least a clue. It wasn't me trying to turn a slight twinge into a career threatening, if not a life ending, injury.
Don't even dare question the Saintsational.net messiah Saynta. :D

Why the hate though? It's clearly there, and thanks for popping in cos you've been vocal in past too, right on cue.

I just don't get it. Still no answers - must be jealously.

Love the info on this forum. Hope others don't drive it away.
Hate? Jealously? Are you serious. This is a faceless message board site for Saints fans.

I love any info anyone provides. I'm just not gullible beyond belief and I can ask questions of anyone, just like anyone else can on here also. I will never be a suckhole.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saynta
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:

So who’s right?

Me too. Good bloke Tony. You just get the facts. There are no dramatics laced with riddles and the stuff of fiction novels.
:wink:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
jaxons wrote:All I can tell you is he injured his hamstring again a few weeks ago. Sorry for the dramatic broken down comment, but how else would you describe another significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks?

Significant? Since when does minor translate into significant ?

I seriously question what is wrong with you. Jaxon brings great info to this Forum and you and a few others constantly love to have a crack over the smallest of things.

Is it jealously? Is it a complex? I'm really interested and continually surprised there are ppl in this world like this...
:roll: Get a life, or at least a clue. It wasn't me trying to turn a slight twinge into a career threatening, if not a life ending, injury.
Don't even dare question the Saintsational.net messiah Saynta. :D

Why the hate though? It's clearly there, and thanks for popping in cos you've been vocal in past too, right on cue.

I just don't get it. Still no answers - must be jealously.

Love the info on this forum. Hope others don't drive it away.
Hate? Jealously? Are you serious. This is a faceless message board site for Saints fans.

I love any info anyone provides. I'm just not gullible beyond belief and I can ask questions of anyone, just like anyone else can on here also. I will never be a suckhole.
Plus one. :D

Drake Huggins
Club Player

Tony74 is the genuine insider on this site. Watches training, reports faithfully and isn't full of his own importance.

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Drake Huggins wrote:Tony74 is the genuine insider on this site. Watches training, reports faithfully and isn't full of his own importance.

Yep .Fully agree. And he uses his discretion in what he lets us in on without ever compromising the club.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

miskycat wrote:So, is he right to play or not? Couldn't work it out from the thread.
A simple answer, please.
If we had a game tomorrow only three wouldn’t be considered- 10, 18 and 36. Meatball and Juice would be iffy.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

P.S. If the game was next week they’d all probably be considered.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

tony74 wrote:
miskycat wrote:So, is he right to play or not? Couldn't work it out from the thread.
A simple answer, please.
If we had a game tomorrow only three wouldn’t be considered- 10, 18 and 36. Meatball and Juice would be iffy.
Who is Juice?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Tony is definitely an insider.
But he feeds us the Pollyanna view.
Jaxons is an insider who tells it like it is.

Anyway I think the OP is a classic case of hubris/jinx.

St.Roly
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:
tony74 wrote:
A simple answer, please.
Who is Juice?
Josh Bruce, I believe - at least that's my preferred shout rather than "Bruuuuuuuuuce"

Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

tony74 wrote:
A simple answer, please.
what about 12, mate? ffs!! i hear zero chance of playing at all this season.

parkeysainter wrote:Who is Juice?
that'd be simpson, mate. but ffs!!! at his age and given his flowering criminal record, i'd rate that seeunexttuesday drummer boy as more than just 'iffy', ffs!!! :roll:
Last edited by Gordo' on Sun 04 Feb 2018 8:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Con Gorozidis wrote:Everyone is right here. Jaxons band 'Tone' have reported the same thing.
jaxons is a flowering muso too??? thanks for the word con. :D though mate, ffs, i've been a bit slow on the uptake on ths one. it should have been already flowering obvious to me! :roll:

so jaxons. mate, when is your band's next gig? i'd love to drop in for a bit of jam mate. i know that our axman plucker66 is keen, as is stringer our organist. and i might even see if I can coax young harriet along to help out with the vocals? (so talented, but just a bit flowering shy sometimes. :wink: )

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:P.S. If the game was next week they’d all probably be considered.
So Freeman is set to join match practice by week after next?

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Gordo' wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Everyone is right here. Jaxons band 'Tone' have reported the same thing.
jaxons is a flowering muso too??? thanks for the word con. :D though mate, ffs, i've been a bit slow on the uptake on ths one. it should have been already flowering obvious to me! :roll:

so jaxons. mate, when is your band's next gig? i'd love to drop in for a bit of jam mate. i know that our axman plucker66 is keen, as is stringer our organist. and i might even see if I can coax young harriet along to help out with the vocals? (so talented, but just a bit flowering shy sometimes. :wink: )
Jaxons and 'Tone' play some new Orleans Jazz on Sunday afternoon.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Gordo' wrote:

Jaxons and 'Tone' play some new Orleans Jazz on Sunday afternoon.

Drake Huggins
Club Player

Tone's tune is the one worth following.

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
loris
Saintsational Legend

Drake Huggins wrote:Tone's tune is the one worth following.
Hey, follow me I’m the Pied Piper......... Tone’s my pied piper on this site :P

supersaints
Club Player

Both Tony and Jaxons are valuable contributors to this site... and probably give more insight than all of us others combined. So any chance in just letting nv them have a say then make your own conclusions without the bulls*** ... It doesn't really matter who is right, because it's just info ... that I ( and many others) appreciate.
All this "mines bigger than yours" and "he's right because" is paramount to dysfunctional personality problems .

I could be wrong ....but I have never seen Tony or Jaxons bag each other or say I'm right .. your wrong... but some posters continually bring up an argument about who's right ...who's wrong, so if niether of the poster seem concerned.. why so much angst....
waste of time and more importantly ruins threads (IMO.)

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Not saying either us wrong or right. One seems to have a better track record. No emotion, just science.

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
takeaway
Club Player

supersaints wrote:Both Tony and Jaxons are valuable contributors to this site... and probably give more insight than all of us others combined. So any chance in just letting nv them have a say then make your own conclusions without the bulls*** ... It doesn't really matter who is right, because it's just info ... that I ( and many others) appreciate.
All this "mines bigger than yours" and "he's right because" is paramount to dysfunctional personality problems .

I could be wrong ....but I have never seen Tony or Jaxons bag each other or say I'm right .. your wrong... but some posters continually bring up an argument about who's right ...who's wrong, so if niether of the poster seem concerned.. why so much angst....

+1

Both much appreciated posters.

And in this instance, both are right.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

supersaints wrote:Both Tony and Jaxons are valuable contributors to this site... and probably give more insight than all of us others combined. So any chance in just letting nv them have a say then make your own conclusions without the bulls*** ... It doesn't really matter who is right, because it's just info ... that I ( and many others) appreciate.

Take a bow, a great post.

There's def a little jealous club forming and glad it's being called out.