Freeman WILL debut this year!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Re: Freeman WILL debut this year!

saynta wrote:
Drake Huggins wrote:Tony74 is the genuine insider on this site. Watches training, reports faithfully and isn't full of his own importance.

Yep .Fully agree. And he uses his discretion in what he lets us in on without ever compromising the club.

Oh isnt this cute - the little jealous club coming together along with parkeysainter.

Beautiful.

I for one appreciate both. Tell me if you've been scorned before though, might explain the hate.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
jaxons wrote:All I can tell you is he injured his hamstring again a few weeks ago. Sorry for the dramatic broken down comment, but how else would you describe another significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks?

Significant? Since when does minor translate into significant ?

I seriously question what is wrong with you. Jaxon brings great info to this Forum and you and a few others constantly love to have a crack over the smallest of things.

Is it jealously? Is it a complex? I'm really interested and continually surprised there are ppl in this world like this...
:roll: Get a life, or at least a clue. It wasn't me trying to turn a slight twinge into a career threatening, if not a life ending, injury.
Don't even dare question the Saintsational.net messiah Saynta. :D

Why the hate though? It's clearly there, and thanks for popping in cos you've been vocal in past too, right on cue.

I just don't get it. Still no answers - must be jealously.

Love the info on this forum. Hope others don't drive it away.
Hate? Jealously? Are you serious. This is a faceless message board site for Saints fans.

I love any info anyone provides. I'm just not gullible beyond belief and I can ask questions of anyone, just like anyone else can on here also. I will never be a suckhole.
Plus one. :D

Plus 2.

Note I only have the 1 account so I'll have to back up my own posts.

Drake Huggins
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
jaxons wrote:All I can tell you is he injured his hamstring again a few weeks ago. Sorry for the dramatic broken down comment, but how else would you describe another significant hamstring injury that sees him out of action for 4 weeks?

I seriously question what is wrong with you. Jaxon brings great info to this Forum and you and a few others constantly love to have a crack over the smallest of things.

Is it jealously? Is it a complex? I'm really interested and continually surprised there are ppl in this world like this...
:roll: Get a life, or at least a clue. It wasn't me trying to turn a slight twinge into a career threatening, if not a life ending, injury.

Why the hate though? It's clearly there, and thanks for popping in cos you've been vocal in past too, right on cue.

Hate? Jealously? Are you serious. This is a faceless message board site for Saints fans.

I love any info anyone provides. I'm just not gullible beyond belief and I can ask questions of anyone, just like anyone else can on here also. I will never be a suckhole.

Plus 2.

What a bizarre and immature response.

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:

Plus 2.

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

The issue is that that this is only an issue because Jax posted what he heard...

If it was me, Con or whoever, even with Tony’s input nobody would have really bothered that much with the follow.

But it seems as though everytime Jaxons posts, the same few ppl have to have the discussion about who they trust more and how his credibility is questionable and so on... when the majority seem at least happy for the tidbit.

And that’s the case here...
Jaxons said Freeman had broken down... no more, no less.

With Tony’s in put, we seem to have established that Freeman at least had a type of hamstring injury and was off-track for a while.

Even if he was misinformed about the severity (which seems more matter of opinion from what I can tell) I don’t see what the big deal about any of that is.

I don’t even see Jaxons talking himself up as a big in the know honcho... no it’s the same handful of people that bang on about his he can’t be trusted, how they believe in Tony more, how he’s not hot stuff, how he’s dramatic etc.

Got to agree with Spinner here... why is this such a big deal for so many of you that it needs to be brought up again and again

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:The issue is that that this is only an issue because Jax posted what he heard...

If it was me, Con or whoever, even with Tony’s input nobody would have really bothered that much with the follow.

But it seems as though everytime Jaxons posts, the same few ppl have to have the discussion about who they trust more and how his credibility is questionable and so on... when the majority seem at least happy for the tidbit.

With Tony’s in put, we seem to have established that Freeman at least had a type of hamstring injury and was off-track for a while.

Even if he was misinformed about the severity (which seems more matter of opinion from what I can tell) I don’t see what the big deal about any of that is.

I don’t even see Jaxons talking himself up as a big in the know honcho... no it’s the same handful of people that bang on about his he can’t be trusted, how they believe in Tony more, how he’s not hot stuff, how he’s dramatic etc.

Got to agree with Spinner here... why is this such a big deal for so many of you that it needs to be brought up again and again
Only one way to resolve this Jaxons v Tony issue:

Trev from the Bush
SS Life Member

Classic, Doc, please don't be a stranger.

No doubt the guy on the left is Freeman. Can't turn right!

Saint supporter since '62
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Admiration for Tony74 doesn't mean I don't value Jaxon's input. I just think that Tony watches training regularly and therefore is in a unique position to report. Jaxon's call on Freeman was accurate. At this stage, any injury or setback for the freezer can be construed as a breakdown. I feel for the boy. As for the Jaxon's v Tony debate, let me quote that great 20th century philosopher, Rodney King, when he pled, "Can't we all just get along?"

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Drake Huggins wrote:Admiration for Tony74 doesn't mean I don't value Jaxon's input.

yes, it does.

You ask questions.

You're evil

:roll:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Drake Huggins
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Drake Huggins wrote:Admiration for Tony74 doesn't mean I don't value Jaxon's input.

yes, it does.

You ask questions.

You're evil

You're too good for me. Pegged me in one. :D

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:The issue is that that this is only an issue because Jax posted what he heard...

Spot on skeptic - very articulately put.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Drake Huggins wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:

Plus 2.

Not sure how it's bizarre or immature. But thanks for contributing - have all three in the same quote now. Or was that operational mistake on your end?

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:

yes, it does.

You ask questions.

You're evil

Some would lock you in a Siberian gulag if they could because you asked a question of someone's messiah on here. God, some people are so gullible. :D

Just follow and be happy. Don't ask q's and try think for yourself. The way of a Communist. Hail Hitler...oh sorry wrong bloke.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:
Drake Huggins wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
Spinner wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
saynta wrote:
Spinner wrote:
saynta wrote:

Plus 2.

Not sure how it's bizarre or immature. But thanks for contributing - have all three in the same quote now. Or was that operational mistake on your end?
I can hear you mummy calling you.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

as in ... who's 'your' mummy !! ??

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Oh yes, clearly This has nothing to do with Jaxons. The Tony vs Jaxons comparisons... coincidence. Again.

Lucky the three of you are here to draw attention to every post with unsubstantiated content.

#keepfightingthecrusade

Drake Huggins
Club Player

It's an anonymous Internet forum. Get a grip.

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
Freebird
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

yes, it does.

You ask questions.

You're evil

Some would lock you in a Siberian gulag if they could because you asked a question of someone's messiah on here. God, some people are so gullible. :D

Just follow and be happy. Don't ask q's and try think for yourself. The way of a Communist. Hail Hitler...oh sorry wrong bloke.
Saynta, lift your game and don't align yourself with these dicks...You're better than that

Don't ask q's and think for yourself ffs what a flog

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Drake Huggins wrote:It's an anonymous Internet forum. Get a grip.
Wisest words written on here for a while. I find it hilarious.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
jaxons
Club Player

This forum has really degenerated into squabbling fools of late.

This thread is about Freeman, yet 3 pages of garbage and eating our own has followed the post about Freeman breaking down or injuring his hamstring again.

We should be talking about Freeman and the footy club, yet pages and pages of utter tripe which is just a waste of both the writers and readers time.

People we all love the Saints, let's focus on the footy club, the players and winning matches, and most importantly sticking together as fellow Sainters.

It is the one thing we all have in common, let's use it as a strength, because if we can't can't do it as supporters how can you expect our players to deliver the same?

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:This forum has really degenerated into squabbling fools of late.

This thread is about Freeman, yet 3 pages of garbage and eating our own has followed the post about Freeman breaking down or injuring his hamstring again.

We should be talking about Freeman and the footy club, yet pages and pages of utter tripe which is just a waste of both the writers and readers time.

People we all love the Saints, let's focus on the footy club, the players and winning matches, and most importantly sticking together as fellow Sainters.

It is the one thing we all have in common, let's use it as a strength, because if we can't can't do it as supporters how can you expect our players to deliver the same?
I think tony74 would have written that better.

Seriously though, I love your work. I hope you both keep contributing.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

I think years of failure and watching lesser sides pass us for the ultimate prize will cause the type of behavior displayed here on SS, born of frustration...the smart ones have managed to avoid it.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:
SaintPav wrote:

yes, it does.

You ask questions.

You're evil

Saynta, lift your game and don't align yourself with these dicks...You're better than that

Don't ask q's and think for yourself ffs what a flog
Well, you are right that there are some dicks on here, but not sure you have identified the right group.

After thre pages of argie bargie and rubbish and pure speculation and after tony said Freezer has a minor strain, i posted the following

"Significant? Since when does minor translate into significant ?"

You would have thought I had questioned the virgin birth.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

+1. FQF

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

I hope Freeman plays at least 15 games this year. Half for Sandy and half for the Saints. If his hammies get better, no reason why not.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!