Jarryn the face of AFL for "Our Watch'

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Jarryn the face of AFL for "Our Watch'

for -
It's time to end violence against women and their children
In Australia, one woman is murdered almost every week by a current or former partner.

Our Watch has teamed up with our National Sporting Organisations to tackle the attitudes and behaviours that drive violence against women.
https://www.ourwatch.org.au/MoreThanASpectator

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jarryn the face of AFL for "Our Watch'

Good on Jaz

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Maybe someone could campaign for the 35 men killed each year by their female partners, or be honest enough to admit that many women killed in domestic violence are victims of their lesbian partners. The 85% of children abused are victims of their mothers, according to charges laid and recorded by the ABS. The infanticide rates in this country show mothers kill their children at a greater rate than men do and the 31 men who kill themselves over disgracefully biased decisions in the Family Court and the CSA every month. The prevailing narrative is a disgrace and is designed to fit the false narrative of the sheltered workshop of the DV industry. Grow some nuts, Jarryn and do your homework, instead of being a sychophant and lapdog of the third wave neo feminazis. Be a man. May I remind you that the greatest mass murderer of children in this country's history was committed by a woman. We heard nothing about it after 24 hours, and after two years she has still not been brought to trial. Give all that a run, "Jaz".

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Both infanticide and suicide are predominantly a result of mental illness. Some contributing factors including domestic violence and relationship breakdown are also strongly linked to mental illness, substance abuse and gambling. There are untold truths that also go much deeper than this about the ways our governments make revenue and design legislation that indirectly contribute to these phenomenon.
I hope we can look past the gender related bias and see this tragic part of our society for what it really is and do something to reduce the impact of mental illness on our communities.
Thanks for the post St.brat. We need to.have constructive discussion and protect the vulnerable. We live in a privileged society. Those priveliges have a cost that some cannot afford.
'Be a man' is such a polarising statement. Just be 'human' Jarryn.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Drake Huggins wrote:Maybe someone could campaign for the 35 men killed each year by their female partners, or be honest enough to admit that many women killed in domestic violence are victims of their lesbian partners. The 85% of children abused are victims of their mothers, according to charges laid and recorded by the ABS. The infanticide rates in this country show mothers kill their children at a greater rate than men do and the 31 men who kill themselves over disgracefully biased decisions in the Family Court and the CSA every month. The prevailing narrative is a disgrace and is designed to fit the false narrative of the sheltered workshop of the DV industry. Grow some nuts, Jarryn and do your homework, instead of being a sychophant and lapdog of the third wave neo feminazis. Be a man. May I remind you that the greatest mass murderer of children in this country's history was committed by a woman. We heard nothing about it after 24 hours, and after two years she has still not been brought to trial. Give all that a run, "Jaz".
I was locked into the CSA for several years, and the hoops I had to jump through, and the misery they caused me, gave massive stress.
And my own circumstances were quite simple!
Won't go into detail, but they allowed my ex to backdate her variations to her income for several years.
She ended up reducing her declared income by 65% and the CSA were complicit in this fraud.
However, when my workplace payroll person (a complete numpty) made a stupid error in my deduction to CSA, and gave em double,
both the workplace payroll hag and CSA told me to wait until tax return time
and 'you'll recover it then' !
B@stards

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
Drake Huggins wrote:Maybe someone could campaign for the 35 men killed each year by their female partners, or be honest enough to admit that many women killed in domestic violence are victims of their lesbian partners. The 85% of children abused are victims of their mothers, according to charges laid and recorded by the ABS. The infanticide rates in this country show mothers kill their children at a greater rate than men do and the 31 men who kill themselves over

I was locked into the CSA for several years, and the hoops I had to jump through, and the misery they caused me, gave massive stress.
And my own circumstances were quite simple!
Won't go into detail, but they allowed my ex to backdate her variations to her income for several years.
She ended up reducing her declared income by 65% and the CSA were complicit in this fraud.
However, when my workplace payroll person (a complete numpty) made a stupid error in my deduction to CSA, and gave em double,
both the workplace payroll hag and CSA told me to wait until tax return time
and 'you'll recover it then' !
B@stards
Ouch! That would drive me bonkers.

Nee!
diddley
Club Player

Drake Huggins wrote:Maybe someone could campaign for the 35 men killed each year by their female partners, or be honest enough to admit that many women killed in domestic violence are victims of their lesbian partners. The 85% of children abused are victims of their mothers, according to charges laid and recorded by the ABS. The infanticide rates in this country show mothers kill their children at a greater rate than men do and the 31 men who kill themselves over disgracefully biased decisions in the Family Court and the CSA every month. The prevailing narrative is a disgrace and is designed to fit the false narrative of the sheltered workshop of the DV industry. Grow some nuts, Jarryn and do your homework, instead of being a sychophant and lapdog of the third wave neo feminazis. Be a man. May I remind you that the greatest mass murderer of children in this country's history was committed by a woman. We heard nothing about it after 24 hours, and after two years she has still not been brought to trial. Give all that a run, "Jaz".
Drake, while I believe what you are saying may be correct and have merit, bring it up at a different time. That stance just brings a screeching halt to any progress they are trying to make.
The things they are talking about in this campaign are spot on, and we shouldn't have to be saying any of this in 2017, as we should have grown up as a country.
Just because something happens that is wrong (in your case, blatant neglect towards men in domestic violence situations etc), doesn't mean that backing a campaign of other wrongdoing shouldn't happen.
If you believe that someone should be campaigning for men's rights, or shining a spotlight on what women do wrong in the home with their families, start your own campaign, even run it at the same time as the other one. But don't take anything away from the first campaign alone, give Geary some credit for having the balls to stand up for an injustice, and be on your way.
Me personally, have been lucky enough that I have never been apart of anything that you have described. But I have been accused of treating women wrong, even though I have never done anything but treat women as equals my whole life. Im sick of being lumped in with the d**khead men that treat women as objects, targets or punching bags, and would like to see the mentality change, and think what Jarryn and "Our Watch" is trying to achieve is nothing but a great place to start.

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

Well done skipper.

Always loyal
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Violence is ordinary full stop. I support any campaign like this including the one punch, etc.

And yes, like a minority of men, women can be very violent creatures too, especially when young kids are involved.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Good on JG! Well done skipper.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
asiu
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:Violence is ordinary full stop. I support any campaign like this including the one punch, etc.

And yes, like a minority of men, women can be very violent creatures too, especially when young kids are involved.
ooh yea

premature forgiveness of mother (the feminine)
plays into the hand of the addictive responses

no child has 'his /her needs' met
(even if both parents are Saints)

and the journey into addictive responses to catalyst begins

the women folk
(in the community of women)
face this reality of Life
and learn emotional health

the menfolk
(alone , usually)
struggle to deal with this reality healthily
adding more addictions as they seek outside of their Self
for some mythical elusive peace 'n acceptance

and heres the kick

(and i understand i've chucked out some generalisations ,
but the gist is accurate)

nasty women are NASTY
coz they have Intent

most males are struggling to deal with the emotional
catalyst and can be understood to be Addicts
acting from ignorance

nasty males are Nasty
coz they have Intent

long story short
heal (open) the Heart of men
to improve things

and thats the Womans gift
Her strength
her practice in life

premature forgiveness of the Feminine
condems Us All.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

in my opinion only ,
of course

should the addict in you or u
seek to argue the toss on considered obviousnesses.

:)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.