the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened ones

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby degruch » Wed 18 Oct 2017 12:11pm

SuperDuper wrote:
degruch wrote:I got slapped on the wrist for (rightly) potting a poster a few months back, yet there's effectively a whole thread for it here...

...mods awake? This is BS.


No.. this is a thread to keep muppets like you out of the other thread... Yet instead if using it you want to draw attention to yourself so you go to the inappropriate thread.


Naw...feeling left out, are we? I think the fact this thread was even started was poor form, amongst all the bleating on the other asking Jaxons to come back and post, it's this one that would probably more cringeworthy. Anyways, your input is even more reason to shut it down, SuperDuffer.
SaintPav wrote:It's a cliche now piss off you snot nose ignoramus.
User avatar
degruch
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7713
Joined: Mon 19 May 2008 4:29pm
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby saynta » Wed 18 Oct 2017 12:47pm

degruch wrote:
SuperDuper wrote:
degruch wrote:I got slapped on the wrist for (rightly) potting a poster a few months back, yet there's effectively a whole thread for it here...

...mods awake? This is BS.


No.. this is a thread to keep muppets like you out of the other thread... Yet instead if using it you want to draw attention to yourself so you go to the inappropriate thread.


Naw...feeling left out, are we? I think the fact this thread was even started was poor form, amongst all the bleating on the other asking Jaxons to come back and post, it's this one that would probably more cringeworthy. Anyways, your input is even more reason to shut it down, SuperDuffer.


:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: , Cringe worthy!!!!...you are spot on there. The bleatings actually make my skin crawl.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5037
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby Drake Huggins » Wed 18 Oct 2017 12:51pm

CQ saint's predictions have been as accurate, or even more so than Jaxons'. Where's all the love for him? Just sayin'.......
"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
User avatar
Drake Huggins
Club Player
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 04 Oct 2017 4:28pm
Location: The G.G. Huggins Stand

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby asiu » Wed 18 Oct 2017 12:58pm

Teflon wrote:
The Fireman wrote:I wish I was famous here on SS.


It's overrated trust me...



:)
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4861
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby asiu » Wed 18 Oct 2017 1:01pm

get Barks back here

then this possie of posers perverts and pillpoppers will know TrueFame

koolaide kanarys , the lot of em
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4861
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby satchmo » Wed 18 Oct 2017 9:11pm

asiu wrote:get Barks back here

then this possie of posers perverts and pillpoppers will know TrueFame

koolaide kanarys , the lot of em


Good idea. I'll roast an ox.
*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.


Last Post
satchmo
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6133
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:24pm
Location: Hotel Bastardos

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby SaintPav » Wed 18 Oct 2017 9:42pm

Appeal to authority fallacy..
User avatar
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9670
Joined: Wed 16 Jun 2010 9:24pm
Location: Alma Road

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby asiu » Wed 18 Oct 2017 9:51pm

Mayhem Master
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4861
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby Numpty » Wed 18 Oct 2017 10:47pm

This thread is fake news! The jaxons haters, I call them anarchists. Because, believe me, we have plenty of anarchists. They don't want to talk about the anarchists. I condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in Saintsational, believe me. And yes, by the way - and yes, by the way, they are trying to take away our history and our heritage. You see that. #makingfakenewsgrateagainbelievemefolks
User avatar
Numpty
Club Player
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat 18 Jul 2015 12:54pm
Location: Mexico

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby saintsRrising » Wed 18 Oct 2017 10:51pm

Drake Huggins wrote:CQ saint's predictions have been as accurate, or even more so than Jaxons'. Where's all the love for him? Just sayin'.......



You mean that the one that CQ SAINT stated was from Jaxons?

CQ SAINT wrote:Confirmed by Jaxons. I was having an educated guess based on evidence from media. Also saw alot of social media which suggests he may be out of favour after being thrown a bone late in the season and not performing too well and late form at Port Magpies slipped away as well. Was also believing he has been in our sites for a while.
Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
User avatar
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 26537
Joined: Mon 15 Mar 2004 11:07am
Location: Off to St Kilda Scotland in 2018

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby bigred » Thu 19 Oct 2017 12:24am

asiu wrote:get Barks back here

then this possie of posers perverts and pillpoppers will know TrueFame

koolaide kanarys , the lot of em


Rix Rox Rux.

This board is poorer for his absence.
"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
User avatar
bigred
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9326
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 7:39am

Re: the Jaxons skeptics thread, only for the enlightened one

Postby kalsaint » Thu 19 Oct 2017 2:35am

Happy to move on Jaxons...
Unless your there I would not 100% know but I was told we threw Armitage'a name up for a straight swap and were quickly dismissed but take on board what you say and it's irrelevant now anyway.

I will say re Dunstan( our initial debate) that after 3 demotions last year my fears for him seemed to come to fruition but his comeback the last month gives me great hope for him. You did mention his great character and he showed that after struggling at one stage. I hope goes on with it next year.. we need all our young boys to take the next step.[/quote]


Dunstan will be a jet trust me.
Think of some Aussie cricketers who made the Test side early on talent then got dropped and came back after some shield games and then became stars.
Dunstan had a few issues this year that affected his form and then lost some confidence.
He started to show his real talent at the end of the year and I expect him to be a star for many years.[/quote]

I agree totally on Dunstan. Said similar things on Facebook when many were criticizing him. Late in the season showed his true form. :P
Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
kalsaint
Club Player
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Sat 24 Apr 2004 10:24pm
Location: Kalgoorlie WA

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1965 Saint, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests