2018 Premiers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Waltzing St Kilda
SS Hall of Fame

2018 Premiers

2018 Melbourne, Norm Smith winner C. Petracca.

2019: GWS maiden flag

2020: GCS maiden flag

2021: Ross Lyon's Dockers win a thrilling contest against St Kilda when Saints discard Jack Lonie kicks a goal after the siren.

2049: The Greater Western Saints nab their third "combined" flag. And Ryan Gosling unearths an earth-shattering secret.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Re: 2018 Premiers

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:2018 Melbourne, Norm Smith winner C. Petracca.

2019: GWS maiden flag

2020: GCS maiden flag

2021: Ross Lyon's Dockers win a thrilling contest against St Kilda when Saints discard Jack Lonie kicks a goal after the siren.

2049: The Greater Western Saints nab their third "combined" flag. And Ryan Gosling unearths an earth-shattering secret.
You forgot to mention losing the first gf played at Adelaide oval.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:2018 Melbourne, Norm Smith winner C. Petracca...
Who says Saintsational no longer has the breaking news???

From 2018 the Norm Smith award will be extended to the VFL grand final...

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

What a good positive OP! Just the sort of inspiration we Sainters so badly need! Good onya colleague! Keep up the great work! Strength through loyalty! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saint64
Club Player

2022 - Collingwood wins, and everyone rejoices because it has been sooo long since they won their last one.
2023 - 2027 Hawthorn wins 5 in a row

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

I'm putting money on the Saints for the flag in 2018.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

parkeysainter wrote:I'm putting money on the Saints for the flag in 2018.
Me too! ( it's called a membership upgrade ! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

thejiggingsaint wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:I'm putting money on the Saints for the flag in 2018.
Me too! ( it's called a membership upgrade ! ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get on it! 26-1.

Collingwood is 17-1. :) :) :) :shock: :shock:
WTF?

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Goose is king
SS Hall of Fame

If you want to know when we will win our next premiership just watch my daughters short film "Time for that" she made for Maddie Riewoldts Vision
It reveals all

https://www.mrv.org.au/news/51/time-for ... orres-davy

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

I am currently consulting to the Dept. of Health & Ageing in Canberra. We are looking at ways to extend the life span and quality of life for the elderly. As a sainter, I'm going to need all the help I can get. Professor Elizabeth Blackburn believes immortality is within reach, given the current technology. Life expectancies of 250 years and more are thought to be achievable by the turn of the next century. I hope it's true, because I can't see us winning one until 3049, which is a year after the apocalypse that destroys the world, according to the blind Bulgarian prophet, Baba Vanga. Just our luck. As we're finally about to win, the world ends.

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
loris
Saintsational Legend

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:I am currently consulting to the Dept. of Health & Ageing in Canberra. We are looking at ways to extend the life span and quality of life for the elderly. As a sainter, I'm going to need all the help I can get. Professor Elizabeth Blackburn believes immortality is within reach, given the current technology. Life expectancies of 250 years and more are thought to be achievable by the turn of the next century. I hope it's true, because I can't see us winning one until 3049, which is a year after the apocalypse that destroys the world, according to the blind Bulgarian prophet, Baba Vanga. Just our luck. As we're finally about to win, the world ends.
B' Jesus GPHb............ I'm going to be a grumpy sharp auntie by then. I possibly will have lost all my teeth and have a mouth that looks like a pussy cat's ar$whole........ so when I'm screaming for the Saints I won't be a very pretty sight. And now you tell me Mr Babaganoush tells me I've hung too long for no avail.
Tell Prof Lizzie Blackburn I don't want any of her 'youth elixir' if it's not going to get me to see another Saints flag. Thank God I lived through the 60's and managed to see the first flag, though sadly my memory of it is fast fading :cry: :cry:

fugazi
Saintsational Legend

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:I am currently consulting to the Dept. of Health & Ageing in Canberra. We are looking at ways to extend the life span and quality of life for the elderly. As a sainter, I'm going to need all the help I can get. Professor Elizabeth Blackburn believes immortality is within reach, given the current technology. Life expectancies of 250 years and more are thought to be achievable by the turn of the next century. I hope it's true, because I can't see us winning one until 3049, which is a year after the apocalypse that destroys the world, according to the blind Bulgarian prophet, Baba Vanga. Just our luck. As we're finally about to win, the world ends.
Reckon 2009/10 stripped a couple of years off my life.

Nee!