Henry playfair

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Henry playfair

Good get?

Sounds good to me

St Kilda have added highly regarded Henry Playfair to their coaching staff after 10 years of service at the Swans.

Playfair joined the Swans in 2008 and spent three seasons at the club as a player, before moving into a development role at the club at the end of the 2010 season.

For the past two seasons he has been the defensive coach of the Swans, but has now been appointed to the Saints’ coaching staff.

“Sydney has been my home for the past decade and I’ve made some wonderful friends and learned so much along the journey,” Playfair told sydneyswans.com.au.

“I would like to thank the club, particularly John Longmire, for the opportunities I’ve had along the way. This move is about my development as a coach and broadening my experience, so I look forward to the next chapter.”

St Kilda’s General Manager of Football Performance Jamie Cox told the club’s website they were thrilled with Playfair’s appointment.

“Henry is an extremely experienced assistant coach who is highly regarded and we are thrilled to have him join the Saints,” Cox told saints.com.au.

“He has been a key part in a successful era at the Swans and we look forward to welcoming him to the Club ahead of the pre-season.”

#1 Ryder fan