Finals discussion thread

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Finals discussion thread

dragit wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
dragit wrote:
SaintPav wrote:What else are we going to do?
Last resort is spending time with our families I guess.
My 4 year old is obsessed with football and the Saints including singing the song arm in arm after every kick to kick session.

There is no escape.
One of my kids thought it would funny to go for another team... so I sold her to some Arabs and bought a yacht, just as a warning to anyone else that wants to get smart with me.
You show them who's boss, dragit.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

This is getting bloody ridiculous!!!

Our mob really needs to win a flag!!! Because, I really need to be magnanimous. But with only that one flag... I can't be!

I still hate passionately hate the Crones. Never forget! Never forgive! :twisted: :twisted: (Though to be fair, I passionately hate every side that isn't our beloved Saintas.)

But, I really hope that Tuggers don't win next week. The Poodles stealing a flag with an ordinary team playing well above itself, and so going ahead of us, that was bad enough. But... the Tuggers!!! :shock:

Fair dinkum!!! For them to be able to wipe away 35 years of sheer ineptitude... that just doesn't sit with me. :evil: And, it'd be with another very ordinary team that is also playing way above itself. (I mean, if a dud like Houli is getting kicks... :roll: )

Oh the horror!

- Not Magnanimous.

PS: Well done Dragstar. (Though I think your daughter got off lightly.) :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Cotchin should be fine as it was a simple clash of heads in a contest... Ellis should miss next week though if the AFL are fair dinkum, which we know they aren't.

Hit him with his shoulder. Should get a week.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

Cotchin on a third strike, which means he has to go. Hard way to miss a GF, but the AFL made their bed, now they have to lie in it. Would be corruption on a scale not seen since Hall played. But play he did, so let's wait and see.

And how about the Cowboys in the NRL? Came 8th, missing their superstar all through finals, every game interstate, and they've made the GF. Be interesting if Thurston makes it on for his final game - the best player of the last ten years - what a way to go out.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "