Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

MC Gusto wrote:Jaxons called Austin a week or so ago

Also PMD me to say we’d either take 7$8 or 2&21 to the draft. That was 9 days ago

I’m Glad you guys got him to stop posting. He clearly adds no value

+1

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Jaxons called Austin a week or so ago

Also PMD me to say we’d either take 7$8 or 2&21 to the draft. That was 9 days ago

I’m Glad you guys got him to stop posting. He clearly adds no value
Pick 2 better work out.
Makes me nervous giving up a top ten pick for one in the 20's.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SMS wrote:Jaxons called the AUSTIN trade. Boom. Once again JAXONS was right. Suk it naysayers.
Jaxons ... 2 and 21?
New view
2: Rayner/Uniacke
21: Bonar/Obrien - any chance?

We pull that off id be very happy.
Imagine we get 2 then pick Stephenson or Constable LOL i can see it now. Id lose it
Bonar will be top 10.

Junior
Club Player

Apparently deal not happening as Freo think Weller is worth a top four pick they will not entertain anything outside of that.

Surely an ambit claim or did I miss when Weller became a gun of the competition.

A champion team will always beat a team of champions.
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Jaxons is a valuable contributor. He'll keep posting, no doubt. In the end, none of this argey bargey matters. What does matter is what we're left with at 2.00 p.m. tomorrow. Jaxons may be wrong or right. Big deal, one way or the other. As I quoted elsewhere in this forum from the late, great, Farouk Bulsara. Nothing really matters (apart from done deals and draft order0 anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters, to me..........any way the wind blows, (Cue gong).

"Is this the right room for an argument?"
"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"Oh, I've had enough of this."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

This will be interesting gcs are desperate to land someone given all their outs but top 4 is massively over

7 or 8 is over imo

But they are desperate

#1 Ryder fan
Drake Huggins
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
jaxons wrote:
SMS wrote:Hopper and Tomlinson is this correct jaxons?
Not correct at all.
We have interest in Tomlinson but won’t be using pick 7 or 8 on him.
Collingwood also in to him in a big way.
We are also exploring a young backman from Port.

Kane Cornes reporting Logan has requested trade.

This one will sting the doubters. Don't need to justify but well done Jaxon as always.

One of the only reasons this site is remotely relevant.
Well done, CQS, the true source. All hail the new Messiah, CQS!

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"Listen, an argument isn't just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says, it's a series of statements designed to support a particular conclusion."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."
saint-stu
Club Player

Drake Huggins wrote:Jaxons is a valuable contributor. He'll keep posting, no doubt. In the end, none of this argey bargey matters. What does matter is what we're left with at 2.00 p.m. tomorrow. Jaxons may be wrong or right. Big deal, one way or the other. As I quoted elsewhere in this forum from the late, great, Farouk Bulsara. Nothing really matters (apart from done deals and draft order0 anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters, to me..........any way the wind blows, (Cue gong).
Well it matters that people enjoy reading this site when we get interesting insider thinking from Jaxons. It matters that he's now been driven off the forum by a bunch of wannabe losers and it's going to be seriously boring on here now.

1ac46a38
Munga
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:Logan Austin is uncontracted according to footywire where as Howard would be harder to get with 2 years to go; especially seeing Trengove has gone.

At 22 with improving SANFL experience, he looks likely as a developing key defender with good closing speed. He is reported as being a strong leader, capable one on one defender, athletic and has good rebounding attributes. At 196 and 92 kg he could be handy.

Hasn't set the world on fire in his 13 games but has apparently had negating roles and was serviceable but was set back by injury in late 2016.

Would be cheap and suits our development needs.
Well done CQ.
CQS hand picked Austin, Jaxons with the sneeky nod 8-)

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

I still can't believe this thread has had as many posts and views as it has. Its been viewed and commented on more than the latest Star Wars 8 trailer on YouTube.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saint-stu wrote:
Drake Huggins wrote:Jaxons is a valuable contributor. He'll keep posting, no doubt. In the end, none of this argey bargey matters. What does matter is what we're left with at 2.00 p.m. tomorrow. Jaxons may be wrong or right. Big deal, one way or the other. As I quoted elsewhere in this forum from the late, great, Farouk Bulsara. Nothing really matters (apart from done deals and draft order0 anyone can see. Nothing really matters. Nothing really matters, to me..........any way the wind blows, (Cue gong).
Well it matters that people enjoy reading this site when we get interesting insider thinking from Jaxons. It matters that he's now been driven off the forum by a bunch of wannabe losers and it's going to be seriously boring on here now.
Perhaps the new tone is...

Bump Bump Bump
Another one bites the dust

SuperDuper
Club Player

Munga wrote:
jaxons wrote:
CQ SAINT wrote:Logan Austin is uncontracted according to footywire where as Howard would be harder to get with 2 years to go; especially seeing Trengove has gone.

At 22 with improving SANFL experience, he looks likely as a developing key defender with good closing speed. He is reported as being a strong leader, capable one on one defender, athletic and has good rebounding attributes. At 196 and 92 kg he could be handy.

Hasn't set the world on fire in his 13 games but has apparently had negating roles and was serviceable but was set back by injury in late 2016.

Well done CQ.
What is all this?
Jaxons said we are looking at a young Port defender, then CQ (and myself.. if you look back at the reference I made to Jack Steele's friend) worked out that it was Logan Austin he was talking about.. then Jaxons confirmed it..

people really are good at denying evidence when it does not suit their narrative..

Anyway.. clearly another get for Jaxons

Munga
Saintsational Legend

SuperDuper wrote:
Munga wrote:
jaxons wrote:

Well done CQ.
What is all this?
Jaxons said we are looking at a young Port defender, then CQ (and myself.. if you look back at the reference I made to Jack Steele's friend) worked out that it was Logan Austin he was talking about.. then Jaxons confirmed it..

people really are good at denying evidence when it does not suit their narrative..

Anyway.. clearly another get for Jaxons
Sorry, my mistake :!:

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
degruch
Saintsational Legend

MickThomas wrote:
degruch wrote:
mightysainters wrote:Geez their are some absolute idiots on this forum... really does become tiresome and hard to follow.. been here since 2001 and this is the worst it's ever been.. mods really need to start banning and giving warnings
Right underneath their posts... :roll:
Mods always put the warning under the offending post.
Or are u being funny?
No, 2 posts from modes (actually, one ex-mod) saying to knock off calling them out...then someone calls them out then next post.

Honestly, if we contacted them every time someone posted crap on this forum, they wouldn't have time to eat. Having said that, some dumb posts have been left to go too long over the years.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

ss would be easy to fix

couple of tweaks

move #1

new all ages forum : kids corner / mums 'n dads / grandma's and pa's
(top of page)

{ muck up in there .. 'n you are cactusofuctus / gawn / finito }

< 'n each and every other alias will be hunted and eradicated >

move #2

erase the "animal enclosure' 'n all its rubbish postings

movement #3

this page is for the continuing saga of footy ss style

movement #4

it would be EXPECTED of the users 'here' ,
to support the new forum somehow (if at all possible)
as it gets up a head of speed

need a leader or two to step up to the plate
with a dash of passion

once the next generation is looked out for
the muppets and muppeteers can muppet on

those that are bored , not amused , offended by the eye rolling hypocrisy , in here
can talk and foster footy next door if they so desire

simples.

if that scenario was in place
this thread , opened in Forum One

would not experience a whisper of 'beyond the pale' behaviour

the drongoes wouldn't dare

GAWN
NO CORRESPONDENCE ENTERED INTO
COMMUNITY HUNT FOR ANY CLONE

if the lads wanna have a go
do it in here , as u already do

to easy

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
resaintlee
Club Player

Perhaps using our membership number to register but hidden from view. Don't know how secret they are but something needs to be done as too many of these posters sound like outsiders just here to stir.

ace
Saintsational Legend

resaintlee wrote:Perhaps using our membership number to register but hidden from view. Don't know how secret they are but something needs to be done as too many of these posters sound like outsiders just here to stir.
246 posts in 8 years ?????

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Can this Logan Run ?

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
cwrcyn wrote:This forum is becoming less pleasant by the day. So many people just sticking the boots in constantly. The criticism of Jaxons and Ameet Bains has been deplorable...and by the usual suspects, of course. Really disappointing. It's no wonder I barely post on here these days. I notice quite a few have dropped off in recent times, too. Probably for the same reason, i suspect.
And if only you knew the link between Ameet and Jaxons it is quite ironic!
I have been asked to prove what I have given to this forum...look back at my posts.
I have given you every trade deal we have been involved with for the last 3-4 years as well as exclusively given you our first draft picks on the day of the draft.
And yes sorry I declared we had secured Laverde and Haynes commitments to join our club, and that Choco Williams was going to be our coach.
But for other factors at play the deals didn’t materialize.
However ‘due to the eat your Own nature” of some here all of that has now ceased.
Please do not apologise for anything.

Ignore the minority that do not value or even try to tear down your contributions. They are a few but loud.

There are hundreds of posters and thousands of readers of this forum that value your posts - please keep posting any info you can.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Crossy66
Club Player

+101

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

SuperDuper wrote:Great work peeps.

Jaxons has now twice given clues to who he is and it is very easy to work and he is as ITK as they get... and a bunch of muppets keep posting rubbish about it...

I blame the mods as well... there is a special thread made for the special people known as Jaxons sceptics.. move their posts over there!
And ban them from this thread!
Do your job!

And while you are at it, if you want to post rubbish about Ameet Bains then START A DAMN THREAD ON IT and talk to your stupid selves and stay away from here!!

Mods please clean up this mess... move posts to where they should be... and all you muppets, STAY ON TOPIC HERE and discuss trades and potential trades... not the credentials of posters
Sorry we have real jobs and don't have time to move the myriad of posts that are in wrong threads. We only move abusive posts or conversations that breach rules. That is our job. These posts don't breach rules despite being boring. We don't move boring or irrelevant posts. Sorry.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
avid
Club Player

Would it be possible to start a new thread called, say "Friends of Jaxons", which would have its own special rule: Any post that's rude to Jaxons gets the chop.?
Not the sort of rule you'd want across the whole site -- but just for this 'club room'.
Could the Mods police that? The rule would be pretty clear.
Then the rest of us could just get on with appreciating Jaxons' tips, and enjoy discussing them without tearing him down.
It would be a relief.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Contracted players are getting traded all the time. Any chance we can still get Josh Kelly for 7 & 8?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
SMS
Club Player

You morons!!! All the idiots against jaxons you are MORONS.

Now we have NO ITKs

2,21 - Uniacke and Bonar

Thats our best possible end for this years pre season.

Jaxons? Any chance? O wait the morons chased you away. IDIOTS!!

Drake Huggins
Club Player

I'm a big fan of Ameet's work, as per my post, "What has Ameet/The Romans ever done for us?" Is Jaxons a close relative, or even the great man himself? A mild-mannered list manager and football department guru by day, a controversial poster on SS by night. You know it makes sense. Personally, I'm a bit embarrassed I doubted you over the Austin clue. All kudos to Jaxons and Ameet, especially if we pull off a last-minute stunner before 2.00 p.m today.

"I told you once."
"No, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"No, it isn't."
"No you haven't"
"Oh shut up."