SEN RUMOUR: Dusty signed at Tigers today for 7 by $1.3Mill

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: SEN RUMOUR: Dusty signed at Tigers today for 7 by $1.3Mi

I was at the game. Dusty was epic. Incredible to watch being there live. His skill considering the wind and rain was sublime.

BTW going for the fans excitement of winning a final they've won multiple flags last night.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saint-stu
Club Player

saintsRrising wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:After watching him turn the game against the Cats he is worth every cent, plus some.
Was worth 1 mill tonight alone.
So that is one season ticked off.
I think his longevity wont be great and he has only has three more good years but if they win a flag who cares.
Boy he is good right now. Won them the game single handedly in the last.
Why do you say he's only got three good years left?

He seems to have had a good run with injuries, has he not?
Dusty will play a lot longer than 3 years. The guy is a bull.
Well he won't be getting any tackling related injuries. He can't be tackled!

1ac46a38
saintkid
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:I was at the game. Dusty was epic. Incredible to watch being there live. His skill considering the wind and rain was sublime.

BTW going for the fans excitement of winning a final they've won multiple flags last night.
We were there too. Dusty was a standout and he is built like a bull. My old man reckons he plays a bit like Darren Millane but a lot more skillful. A once in a lifetime player with a strong durable body. Richmond finally got his head right and he is the main reason they might go all the way. Unstoppable last night.

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

I am over the Dusty Hype in the media.

He is a good footy player yes, but he is the son of a known bikie, one who has several criminal convictions and has been deported from Australia.

The fact that the AFL think they are stronger than the Federal Government, and THEy can get Dusty's Dad back in Australia. It is embarasssing, it's arrogant to the Government, and the Common Man, and confirms my view that the AFL view Public Relations and Image BIGGER than the actual footy itself.

Together with co-opting Journalists into covering up the Essendon Drugs case (until WADA stepped in and took the case outside Australia), the AFL to me is SO out of touch with reality, it is now embarrassing.

Thoughts?

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
parkeysainter
SS Life Member

IanRush wrote:I am over the Dusty Hype in the media.

He is a good footy player yes, but he is the son of a known bikie, one who has several criminal convictions and has been deported from Australia.

The fact that the AFL think they are stronger than the Federal Government, and THEy can get Dusty's Dad back in Australia. It is embarasssing, it's arrogant to the Government, and the Common Man, and confirms my view that the AFL view Public Relations and Image BIGGER than the actual footy itself.

Together with co-opting Journalists into covering up the Essendon Drugs case (until WADA stepped in and took the case outside Australia), the AFL to me is SO out of touch with reality, it is now embarrassing.

Thoughts?
Agreed. Good luck to Dusty but his dad is a crook and known bikie thug. Plain and simple. He has no place in this country along with all the other non-Australian citizens that are crooks and thugs.

I think the AFL does a decent job overall but they need to keep out of political and social issues. Bit over it. People like and go to the footy just for the football. Not for all this other nonsense. It reminds of these stupid councils in Melbourne getting involved in issues that aren't relevant to their role in society.

The AFL executives/staff are no saints themselves also. You just have to take a look at those slimeballs of humans that had affairs within with younger females and got sacked for it. Plus that other bloke who loved to king hit players in some local footy comp.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dusty can't pick his dad.
Not his fault and I think we should lay off that aspect.
But agree the AFL should also give it a rest and stop trying to turn everything in to a media circus.

stonecold
SS Life Member

What has Dusty's dad done wrong?????

What has been proven?????

Easy to point the finger at guys in motorcycle clubs people!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
The Peanut
Club Player

parkeysainter wrote:

He is a good footy player yes, but he is the son of a known bikie, one who has several criminal convictions and has been deported from Australia ...

Good luck to Dusty but his dad is a crook and known bikie thug. Plain and simple. He has no place in this country along with all the other non-Australian citizens that are crooks and thugs.

Thoughts?
What has Dusty's father got to do with anything - Are you not simply perpetrating the MEDIA HYPE

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Good question.
What did his dad actually do wrong anyway?

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

We'll never know as it will be mostly kept behind closed by the government and police for different reasons.

Its claimed his dad is a chief in a major bikie club. These people aren't involved in Sunday picnics. Lets get serious.

But anyway. Good luck to Dusty. He seems ok but I hope he doesn't do a Ben Cousins after footy. You can't pick your family.

In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and the St Kilda FC
stonecold
SS Life Member

parkeysainter wrote:We'll never know as it will be mostly kept behind closed by the government and police for different reasons.

Its claimed his dad is a chief in a major bikie club. These people aren't involved in Sunday picnics. Lets get serious.

But anyway. Good luck to Dusty. He seems ok but I hope he doesn't do a Ben Cousins after footy. You can't pick your family.
I'm quite aware of Dusty's father and bikie clubs, tread carefully and don't jump to conclusions on motorcycle clubs please my friend!!!!!

You don't want people to take offence to what they may or may not do!!!!!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:We'll never know as it will be mostly kept behind closed by the government and police for different reasons.

I'm quite aware of Dusty's father and bikie clubs, tread carefully and don't jump to conclusions on motorcycle clubs please my friend!!!!!

You don't want people to take offence to what they may or may not do!!!!!
OMC gangs are just that. f****** outlaws.

Drug dealing, prostitution, murder, strip clubs, stand overs and extortion are just some of their endeavours.

Dealt with the pricks for years. Know all about them unfortunately.

Any of them not born here should be deported without notice.

Thankfully the Government is awake to them.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Handy to know Saynta, thanks for sharing your (blue-eyed) kind thoughts!!!!!
Last edited by stonecold on Mon 11 Sep 2017 3:17pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Thoughts?

Agree with you 100%

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Not doing that. Never been a part of one and never will be. Depends what sort of bikie clubs we're talking about. Are some good? I don't know.

He has an extensive crim record whether he's a bikie or not according to articles on the net. But he was part of an outlawed bikie club as deemed by the law, police and government . We don't know or will never ever get given the full details with this stuff anyway.

stonecold
SS Life Member

parkeysainter wrote:Not doing that. Never been a part of one and never will be. Depends what sort of bikie clubs we're talking about. Are some good? I don't know.

He has an extensive crim record whether he's a bikie or not according to articles on the net. But he was part of an outlawed bikie club as deemed by the law, police and government . We don't know or will never ever get given the full details with this stuff anyway.
More than intitled to your opinion, as am I or anyone else!!!!!

On this occasion, without going into detail, I speak from experience and just staying that it is easy to try to tar all members with the same brush (unfairly), in some cases!!!!!

It's like Saynta, he comes from the Blue side of the fence and that's fine, but there's a dark side to that as well (corruption, not you Saynta), but does that make all of them corrupt, of course not, so does it make all motorcycle members bad, of course not!!!!!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:Handy to know Saynta, thanks for sharing your (blue-eyed) kind thoughts!!!!!
No worries mate, 'cept my eyes are green, not blue. :wink:

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

For the record there is nothing green about saynta

Bunch of no hope, do gooding, tree hugging, morons that should all be deported
Better yet shot, to avoid the paperwork

Seeya
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:Good question.
Square dancing in a round house, Con.

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:Good question.
Square dancing in a round house, Con.
Seriously though, Shane pleaded his innocence on A Current Affair, telling the show he'd never been in trouble in Australia. It must have been Dusty's other father, Shane the 2nd, who was convicted of burglary, unlawful assault, armed with intent, assault police and resist arrest. For those he was ordered to carry out 250 hours of community work.

Over the next six years, Shane Martin was reportedly convicted and fined four times for possessing a restricted substance and once for possessing a drug of dependence.

In 2004, he received a two-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months for aiding and abetting in the trafficking of ecstasy.

His last brush with the law was reportedly in January 2004, when he was convicted and fined for possessing a drug of dependence, and possessing ecstasy and cannabis.

So apart from all that, he's as pure as the driven snow. A low life liar, thief and thug who trafficked poison to kids. I hope that clears things up.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

Sounds like a great bloke worthy of Australian citizenship. Not.

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

He's a terrible singer as well, apparently.

parkeysainter
SS Life Member

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:He's a terrible singer as well, apparently.
And a crappier poster than Con G.

stonecold
SS Life Member

saynta wrote:
stonecold wrote:Handy to know Saynta, thanks for sharing your (blue-eyed) kind thoughts!!!!!
No worries mate, 'cept my eyes are green, not blue. :wink:
Never referred to anything 'green' about you!!!!!

Blue, I said mate and not anything to do with your eye colour, more your former occupation!!!!! ;-)

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

stonecold wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Not doing that. Never been a part of one and never will be. Depends what sort of bikie clubs we're talking about. Are some good? I don't know.

More than intitled to your opinion, as am I or anyone else!!!!!

On this occasion, without going into detail, I speak from experience and just staying that it is easy to try to tar all members with the same brush (unfairly), in some cases!!!!!

It's like Saynta, he comes from the Blue side of the fence and that's fine, but there's a dark side to that as well (corruption, not you Saynta), but does that make all of them corrupt, of course not, so does it make all motorcycle members bad, of course not!!!!!
Lucky our Kiwi friends don't have the filter on Shane Martin.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/ ... over-exile

However, the show revealed - reportedly with Shane Martin's consent - that he had an extensive criminal history in Australia, dating back to 1990, shortly after his arrival from New Zealand.

It included, A Current Affair reported, unlawful assault, burglary, armed with an intent, criminal damage and resisting police.

He was ordered to carry out 250 hours of community work.

Over the next six years, Shane Martin was reportedly convicted and fined four times for possessing a restricted substance and once for possessing a drug of dependence.

In 2004, he received a two-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months for aiding and abetting in the trafficking of ecstasy, the show reported.

His last brush with the law was reportedly in January 2004, when he was convicted and fined for possessing a drug of dependence, and possessing ecstasy and cannabis.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.