Tickets Help

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Recruit
Club Player

Tickets Help

Sorry to put this is this thread but I know the people on this site are good people deep down ;)
My brothers wife wants to take my brother to the footy to see Tigers and cats but can't get tickets...they just had a little boy with spinebifeda and I know this would be a great pick me up for them...she is happy to pay for the tickets.

Just though if anyone by chance had tickets or knew were to get then that would be great.
Again apologies for posting here not sure it would have got there same attention on other threads...they would die if they knew I was asking here but why not...!

Anyway back to business...lonie is crap..hope we get Kelly...why don't we have a plan B
and Paddy will come good. :wink:

freely
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Tickets Help

The Recruit wrote: Anyway back to business...lonie is crap..hope we get Kelly...why don't we have a plan B
and Paddy will come good. :wink:
Lol - Think that about covers it. Thanks, Mods - you can go ahead an delete all the other threads now!