Team v Roos In Roo, Out White

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Crossy66
Club Player

Re: Squad v Roos In Roo, Hickey Lonie

skeptic wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:I must admit that it disappointing that they have not blooded someone like NoK (who I believe can still be promoted, or Rice (maybe he is not fit?).
Are you insane... why try new blood that might not make it when we can get a guaranteed 12 possessions, (4 kicks & 8 handballs), 3 tackles, several sprayed shots at goal from 40m out and the knowledge that the space in the forward line is guarded more securely then anywhere else in the league.
Not to mention some good blocking too

5.35 pm this afternoon, SEN news announced Reiwoldt in for Spencer White :lol:

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

skeptic wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:I must admit that it disappointing that they have not blooded someone like NoK (who I believe can still be promoted, or Rice (maybe he is not fit?).
Are you insane... why try new blood that might not make it when we can get a guaranteed 12 possessions, (4 kicks & 8 handballs), 3 tackles, several sprayed shots at goal from 40m out and the knowledge that the space in the forward line is guarded more securely then anywhere else in the league.
the tactic of "blocking" is very underrated, IMHO.
Blocking can only be done by a player on over $400k per annum.
He needs to be a keen student of Eastern religions.
He has to get in touch with his inner Buddhist with the help of candles- running and gym work are far too taxing.
Just burn some candles and visualize "I'm running, I'm blocking" and your mind is stronger than your body.
You can transcend all pain and fatigue barriers.
What would sports scientists know, the charlatans.

Go with good old Asian mysticism.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
StPeter
Club Player

Re: Team v Roos In Roo, Out White

I am really disappointed that White has been dropped.

He has really shown something special in his limited time this year and far from our worst last week.

Mav is very fortunate!

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Crossy66 wrote:
skeptic wrote:

I think Spencer White was dropped/delisted a tad before yesterday.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Crossy66 wrote:
skeptic wrote:

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!