Does it mean more or less?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Does it mean more or less?

as the season of what if's and maybe's and what next and where too and who begins

Commentators of all qualifications- vast or negligible are called upon to critic teams and their performances.
Supporters knowledgeable or just emotional will berate or cajole, forgive or accept.

Who do you listen to to wade through the rhetoric? Whose message do you look for or hang your emotional future on.
Is it a commentator / journo with football nous or a past Coach or player from the competition.

Does it mean more or less if that person has a 'liking' or link to the club
Does it mean more or less if that comment comes from someone who has been shown to not be complementary of the club- or has been seen as an adversary?

Listened to Bomber Thompson on 360 this evening- who I have never been taken with-
He was asked to comment on- or I wonder if he had asked to- comment on the Saints.

Despite Robbo offering the First Quarter last Sunday as a referance point- Bomber insisted the Saints where on the right track and actually had quality players who were building together.

So maybe I am taking it as a positive because I am not a fan of his and usually find him waffling and off centre in comments- But he seemed confident on the Saints going in the right direction.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

Re: Does it mean more or less?

I didn't see or hear about Thompson but Matthew Lloyd said a few positive things the other night as did Jonathan Brown.

Anything that Brereton, Terry Wallace, David King, Cameron Ling, Caroline Wilson, et al say about us I wouldn't even take with one grain of salt.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!