Todd Goldstein

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Numpty

Re: Todd Goldstein

stonecold wrote:Not Required, one of many Ruckmen Billy has left in he's wake!!!!!

Billy's Humble Pie, get down to your local Bakery for a large serve!!!!!
Mr Steve Austin, my very good friend. My media advisor, and also very good friend, Kellyanne Conway is loving your fine work, very fine work, defending the indefensible over Billy Longer, believe me. Don’t know how you put up with those fake news peddlers like the Afghani Mexican hippy ‘sunsaint’. Or that other pinko subversive ‘to the tulips’, or something(?). I’m having similar problems over my perfectly reasonable statements about that patriot, and some little jaywalking incident in Charlottesville. Can you believe it?

My great friend David Duke understands. And personally, I feel a weight off my shoulders. But Kellyanne, she thinks something should be done. Now given my well known feline appreciation, and the fact the Kellyanne has a cute pussy, pure bred Burmese, pure bred, believe me. Well I pay heed when Kellyanne is putting out something.

Which brings me to my point. There is a job going here at the big House, and after reading your defence of Billy Longer, Kellyanne says that you’re the man for this job. If you can countenance defending Billy Longer, then Charlottesville will be a walk in the ballpark for a man of your standing. And as I’ve no doubt said before, we love you Austrians here! Believe me. Ever since that HarryM fella started doing such great work, really great work, with the librarians here. He’s really been putting in, and they’ve been putting out, or outputting too. Though not out putting as much as me. Believe me. And as HarryM also appreciates things feline, he’s alright (and all white) by me too.