Take a bow Jack Billings!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Take a bow Jack Billings!

What a terrific answer to your critics, young man! Couldn't be happier for you kidda! Go Saints! GO!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Take a bow Jack Billings!

thejiggingsaint wrote:What a terrific answer to your critics, young man! Couldn't be happier for you kidda! Go Saints! GO!
And, last week Jiggster, we had waaaaay too many people who potted Jack for not preventing Gray's match deciding goal.

What those lazy football intellects neglected to observe is what actually happened at that last stoppage - Jack had a man, stood the right side of him for the situation, but when Gray took off, Jack made a forlorn move in his direction.

We lost that game because of poor late game communication and coordination, not because any one player stuffed things up. Such attribution is usually rubbish, and in this instance particularly so.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Sorry - who blamed Billings last week? In order - Longer, Ross, Dunstan and Acres. Billings did the right thing in that contest.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:Sorry - who blamed Billings last week? In order - Longer, Ross, Dunstan and Acres. Billings did the right thing in that contest.
Not ME, :lol: actually, I didn't "blame" ANYONE....... not for one moment of brilliance from our opponents. There are SOME plays during a game that just can't be legislated for.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)