It's Simple really.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

linz
Club Player

It's Simple really.

Just win our next 8 games. Problem solved!!

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: It's Simple really.

Sure...just take it "one game at a time"

:shock: :roll:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:Just win our next 8 games. Problem solved!!
SORTED! :lol: Dream the impossible dream mate! ( and why NOT?) let's do it for Roo! Go Saints! GO!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Welcome to Blueskyville, population: us! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

thejiggingsaint wrote:
The sun shines forever in Blueskyville
Those aren't clouds, there's a horse over there, and look over east, it's a dragon- or is it a cute bunny?

And it's not raining! Noooo, it's just the angels weeping as the green maggots yet again close their eyes to a free kick

It's not a howling gale, nooooo it's a gentle zephyr (jiggster knows it's a rubbish car made by Ford in the 1960's)

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:
Those aren't clouds, there's a horse over there, and look over east, it's a dragon- or is it a cute bunny?

And it's not raining! Noooo, it's just the angels weeping as the green maggots yet again close their eyes to a free kick

It's not a howling gale, nooooo it's a gentle zephyr (jiggster knows it's a rubbish car made by Ford in the 1960's)
SEE! WS gets the picture! Of COURSE it didn't rain at Adelaide Oval last Saturday ! I'm currently in the cot with bronchitis because of the SUNSHINE..... not because I stood like an idiot for two hours in pouring rain barracking for my team......only a grey sky-er ( realist) would do something like THAT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GregPackhamsHeadband
Club Player

Jiggster. It's not the one with the most toys that wins in life. It's the one with the best delusions. Happiness is a subjective construct. If you're happy with what you have and your expectations are met, you're going to be "happy". Belief, not reality drives our satisfaction levels. I envy you and your attitude. I wish you could infect me with enthusiasm and blue skying. It would sure beat the grey world of realism and scepticism.

I think you're pretty tough, don't I?
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Jiggster. It's not the one with the most toys that wins in life. It's the one with the best delusions. Happiness is a subjective construct. If you're happy with what you have and your expectations are met, you're going to be "happy". Belief, not reality drives our satisfaction levels. I envy you and your attitude. I wish you could infect me with enthusiasm and blue skying. It would sure beat the grey world of realism and scepticism.
Thanks for those words companero! May I suggest, medicinal compound? Enjoy these grey skies we're seeing! :lol: :lol: it's just a bit of fun and banter, is it not? :lol:

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:

Hopefully the roof will be closed but maybe the lid will be opening.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:
GregPackhamsHeadband wrote:Jiggster. It's not the one with the most toys that wins in life. It's the one with the best delusions. Happiness is a subjective construct. If you're happy with what you have and your expectations are met, you're going to be "happy". Belief, not reality drives our satisfaction levels. I envy you and your attitude. I wish you could infect me with enthusiasm and blue skying. It would sure beat the grey world of realism and scepticism.
Thanks for those words companero! May I suggest, medicinal compound? Enjoy these grey skies we're seeing! :lol: :lol: it's just a bit of fun and banter, is it not? :lol:
In case the skies are grey come 4pm this arvo I looked for the blue sky element.

If WCE beat us we are most likely out of the finals race, but WCE would be in the 8 a game clear of Essendrugcheats.

Unfortunately, the druggies have 2 guaranteed wins coming up and are likely to overtake the Eeeeegirls and make the 8.

The thought of the druggie making the right sickens me. It must not happen! Even the Dreamons in the 8 would be better n

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
spert
Saintsational Legend

If the Drugged Ones make the eight and we drop away, where did they go right, and where did we go wrong? Might be a good discussion.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
thejiggingsaint wrote:
In case the skies are grey come 4pm this arvo I looked for the blue sky element.

If WCE beat us we are most likely out of the finals race, but WCE would be in the 8 a game clear of Essendrugcheats.

Unfortunately, the druggies have 2 guaranteed wins coming up and are likely to overtake the Eeeeegirls and make the 8.

The thought of the druggie making the right sickens me. It must not happen! Even the Dreamons in the 8 would be better n
As bad as that is (and it's pretty bad) Collingwood are only 2 points behind us now and could easily finish on top of us. Now that's bad!

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

so your saying - if we win today - we only need to win 7 more?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
linz
Club Player

It's already simpler. We just need to win the next 7 games in a row now. :)

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

It's simple: " Go Saints! GO!" ( that is all!)