Analysing "that" final goal

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Analysing "that" final goal

Waltzing St Kilda wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
The_President wrote:I haven't seen anyone show a close up, slow-mo or even still shots of the goal yet. Skunk must've been only just over the line. Foxtel didn't even show a replay of it.
I can't believe the goal line footage was not seen anywhere. They say they review every goal but do they? Everyone seemed to be caught up in the moment but I wouldn't mind seeing the goal line footage. Does anyone know where it can be found?

I saw it on Fox. Yes, it was over the line but not much in it.
So we were in reality a bit unlucky the kick was that good!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Jacks Back wrote:
The_President wrote:I haven't seen anyone show a close up, slow-mo or even still shots of the goal yet. Skunk must've been only just over the line. Foxtel didn't even show a replay of it.
I can't believe the goal line footage was not seen anywhere. They say they review every goal but do they? Everyone seemed to be caught up in the moment but I wouldn't mind seeing the goal line footage. Does anyone know where it can be found?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti wrote:
Jacks Back wrote:
Over the line. Damn! Thanks for that kosi

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!