Wish Jiggster well - Sydney then Adelaide!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Wish Jiggster well - Sydney then Adelaide!

R. Harvey 3 votes! wrote:My fiance and I went to Sydney and we are going over to Adelaide as well.

These were all booked at the start of the seaason, so it is what it is!

Sydney are a very good football team and were just too good for us on the wekeend.

I am hoping we can get over the line in Adelaide and it will make this all worth it with the season back on track.

Hmmm....

We're in section 147, Row F, at the end where the big scoreboard is! Stop by and give the old Jiggster a cheerio!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Wish Jiggster well - Sydney then Adelaide!

borderbarry wrote:Jigster, I have only been to one afl game in Adelaide. That was the final in 2004 that we lost by six points. A more ratbag crowd I have never found at an AFL match.. Port supporters remind me of Port Melbourne supporters in the old days. I was with my then 10 yr old grandson, and I was challenged to several fights during the course of the match, simply because I was barracking f0r the Saints..... Good luck, and have a great time.
How awful! I was also at that game, wore my Saints colours with pride! Only had one Port guy try to give me a hard time (from a safe distance) post-game.......... I stopped walking, turned around and began walking back to him, ( with my daughter dragging me back !) He thought better of it.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)