Why do we keep getting thrashed?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

noddy04
Club Player

Re: Why do we keep getting thrashed?

Yes SA have all that i agree but maybe the Police Force should just be like the cops in Vic and shoot first and ask questions later :D WW pm me the names of the other 5 "family " members :D Love to know who they are

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:Yes SA have all that i agree but maybe the Police Force should just be like the cops in Vic and shoot first and ask questions later :D WW pm me the names of the other 5 "family " members :D Love to know who they are
Check your inbox, noddy.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
noddy04
Club Player

Thanks WW :)

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
noddy04 wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:
noddy04 wrote:
White Winmar wrote:We did it again! Lost by our exact average losing margin of 42 points. Only Brisbane has a worse losing margin average. The blows to our percentage has just about wrecked our finals chances. Port Adelaide in the weird crime capital next week. Strewth!
What weird crimes are you talking about White Winmar?
Google "Snowtown"
and Adelaide is apparently a hotbed of paedos, there's lots of high ranking cops and judges
who used to kidnap and rape kids, and they covered up for each other.

Actually i was asking WW the question. So welland NO other city or state has weird crimes? No paedos in Perth or melbourne. No corruption in the Police and Judicary ranks in Perth or melbourne? Must be 2 great towns if their isnt.
The Beaumont children, the "Family" abductions, rapes and murders, Snowtown, children abducted from the Adelaide Oval in 1965, the Coppers taking homosexuals for "swimming" lessons in the Torrens, resulting in a Adelaide academic drowning, the gypsy cult frauds. I could go on. Salman Rushdie famously said, when opening a writing festival in Adelaide, back in the 80's, "Adelaide is a weird gothic town, and towns like this are prone to weird gothic type crimes." He was never asked back, not surprisingly.

No reflection on the ordinary citizens of Adelaide, noddy04, but amongst non SA detectives the reputation was always that Adelaide had stranger aspects to their crimes than the other capitals. No shortage of bad guys elsewhere, just that Adelaide major crimes had an unusual "edge". Many rumours circulate even today about corrupt coppers, judiciary and pollies being involved in weird practices, pedophilia and satanic cults. There are still 5 members of the "family", who've never been apprehended, even though their identities are well known. The one in the group who was convicted, Bevan Spencer Von Einem, has always been too terrified to testify against his Co-offenders, who allegedly have senior members of the judiciary, bent coppers, doctors and senior public servants in their ranks.
Gothic? Moselle? What's the connection, and why did so many of the connected settle in SA?

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

My thoughts only, but Swans weren't at their best. The likes of McVeigh, Jack, Heeney & Kennedy weren't getting big numbers and for lengthy patches of the game, we were actually matching them.

The key difference was contested possessions, especially inside their 50.

The alarming thing for me is that if they had actually played the Swans at their best, who knows what the losing margin could have been.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
David-Lee
Club Player

Hmmm