Contenders Or Pretenders?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Contenders Or Pretenders?

Postby Scollop » Sun 16 Jul 2017 3:03pm

ROLS-LEE wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I guess the question is what are we trying to achieve this season?

Exactly. Is our goal to win more games than last year? Play finals? Win a final? Win the whole thing?

Our selection last week was somewhat questionable at best

The goal is to remind people of the superiority of the fair haired one. As long as we can wheel him out onto the ground it will be enough for those who bask in the glory of the master race
Con Gorozidis wrote:If I have to explain how that works then dont reply because you are too dense to converse with.
Scollop
SS Hall of Fame

Postby whiskers3614 » Sun 16 Jul 2017 3:09pm

Scollop wrote:
ROLS-LEE wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:I guess the question is what are we trying to achieve this season?

Exactly. Is our goal to win more games than last year? Play finals? Win a final? Win the whole thing?

Our selection last week was somewhat questionable at best

The goal is to remind people of the superiority of the fair haired one. As long as we can wheel him out onto the ground it will be enough for those who bask in the glory of the master race

harsh but true! :?
whiskers3614
SS Life Member

Postby thejiggingsaint » Sun 16 Jul 2017 6:19pm

"Contenders or Pretenders"? Surely that can be applied to almost every side from 4th down to 15th, in this crazy mixed up season.
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)