Hickey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Hickey

Postby saintspremiers » Mon 17 Jul 2017 11:06am

White Winmar wrote:Injury, third man up rule, a subsequent loss of confidence. His game against the Swans in The JLT, was excellent and earned him first crack this year. He hasn't lost his ability, which I think is considerable. He needs to work on his strength in the preseason and readjust his approach. That's what we have a ruck coach for, isn't it?

Finally a post with some sense.

The third man up rule is huge.

This was Hickey's first game back for yonkers. Maybe he was underdone?

Maybe Johnny and Piercey weren't any better a replacements for Longer??
i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Postby Joffa Burns » Mon 17 Jul 2017 11:15am

stonecold wrote:Some of you are getting there, very slow to catch up!!!!!!!

I've Backed Billy all year, go f*** you Critics!!!!!!!

Welcome back LF!

Nice to see you back on Saintsational, I missed you ol' chum.
I thought you being banned was very unfair.

I even posted you a tribute pic, I hope you saw it? :wink:
I am now unable to re-post as I am under scrutiny :lol:

Now LF, who is this fader burns charater you are referring to?
Should I ask Nicky Winmar or Josh KELLY?

Now this fader burns character is unlikely to go anywhere like the others you list, understands the difference between real life and a fan football forum, hey LF.

Great to see you back LF.

OFFICIAL NOTICE THAT AS OF 12.46PM ON MONDAY 17 JULY, BOTH JOFFA BURNS AND STONECOLD HAVE QUALIFIED FOR ONGOING DISPUTE STATUS - THAT MEANS ANY POSTS GOING FORWARD ABOUT OR TO THE OTHER POSTER (OR USING YOUR PET NAMES FOR EACH OTHER) WILL RESULT IN A ONE WEEK BAN WITH NO PRIOR NOTICE OF THAT BAN.
To the top wrote:And. just to finish, in regards to Unions they are actually a collective of individuals who have a common bond being their vocation.
Joffa Burns
SS Life Member

Location: I stand 196mm and speak in a high pitch voice like a jockey!

Postby stonecold » Mon 17 Jul 2017 11:31am

Fader is Joffa's brother, you know, Geoff is Joffa he's brother Darryl, is Fader!!!!!

Not sure why you keep referring to me as Little Fella, makes no sense to my real life Stature, but hey, if it makes you feel good, go for it!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words though Jaffa!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player

Postby Joffa Burns » Mon 17 Jul 2017 11:59am

stonecold wrote:Fader is Joffa's brother, you know, Geoff is Joffa he's brother Darryl, is Fader!!!!!

Not sure why you keep referring to me as Little Fella, makes no sense to my real life Stature, but hey, if it makes you feel good, go for it!!!!!

Hey LF, thanks for the history lesson, but didnt this line........ Should I ask Nicky Winmar or Josh KELLY? give you a clue that I knew who fader was?

Great to have you back though Titch!
Should never have been suspended in the first place!
To the top wrote:And. just to finish, in regards to Unions they are actually a collective of individuals who have a common bond being their vocation.
Joffa Burns
SS Life Member

Postby stonecold » Mon 17 Jul 2017 12:15pm

Joffa Burns wrote:
stonecold wrote:Fader is Joffa's brother, you know, Geoff is Joffa he's brother Darryl, is Fader!!!!!

Hey LF, thanks for the history lesson, but didnt this line........ Should I ask Nicky Winmar or Josh KELLY? give you a clue that I knew who fader was?

Great to have you back though Titch!
Should never have been suspended in the first place!

No Jaffaman, way to Cryptic for a Ruckmen like me!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player

Postby stonecold » Mon 17 Jul 2017 2:11pm

Don't have an issue with Joffa at all, was just wondering why he refers to me as small when I stand 196cm tall, I thought our conversations today were fine, can I ask what was wrong with what I said or did to Joffa?

Not sure why the warning?????
stonecold
Club Player

Postby #gosaintas » Mon 17 Jul 2017 2:35pm

stonecold wrote:Don't have an issue with Joffa at all, was just wondering why he refers to me as small when I stand 196cm tall, I thought our conversations today were fine, can I ask what was wrong with what I said or did to Joffa?

Nobody cares how tall you are
#gosaintas
Club Player

Postby stonecold » Mon 17 Jul 2017 2:39pm

#gosaintas wrote:
stonecold wrote:Don't have an issue with Joffa at all, was just wondering why he refers to me as small when I stand 196cm tall, I thought our conversations today were fine, can I ask what was wrong with what I said or did to Joffa?

Nobody cares how tall you are

You speaking for everyone?, Read the thread again maybe?????
stonecold
Club Player

Postby Joffa Burns » Mon 17 Jul 2017 5:06pm

Actually not fair on you Stonecold, I was the protagonist.

I guess the mods are trying to keep the board under control.
I took advantage of you being absent and made some derogatory comments about your size, and may have posted a pic or two of you whilst you were holidaying at the Bluestone college.
Joffa Burns
SS Life Member

Postby stonecold » Mon 17 Jul 2017 5:25pm

Joffa Burns wrote:

Actually not fair on you Stonecold, I was the protagonist.

I guess the mods are trying to keep the board under control.
I took advantage of you being absent and made some derogatory comments about your size, and may have posted a pic or two of you whilst you were holidaying at the Bluestone college.

I really took no offence Joffa, was honesty just wondering why the small jokes, couldn't get my head around the relevance, that was all!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)