The challenge.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

The challenge.

Great, TRULY great clubs, are the ones that thrive on a challenge! Now I know the Saints can't be considered a "great " club .....YET! BUT, the next seven weeks provide us with a massive challenge, and I for one, feel EXCITED at the prospect! Let's not go into our collective shell and worry about who is missing (Membrey for one) but rather, be excited at the prospect of exciting young kids getting their chance to be a part of something special! I dropped my bundle after the Crows result ( shame on ME ! ) but now feel completely rejuvenated and determined to stay the course, roll on Friday! Go Saints!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Re: The challenge.

Yes
Absolutely huge 7 weeks
Especially the next two . If we can win those , then anything is possible this year ,

In red white and black from 73
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

thejiggingsaint wrote:... I dropped my bundle after the Crows result ( shame on ME ! ) but now feel completely rejuvenated and determined to stay the course, roll on Friday! Go Saints!
No worries Dave. We reserved your prime seat on the Band Wagon. You've earned it I reckon! :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Nice one Davey Mac! :lol: :lol: :lol: I caught my right whack for "going public" now I'm " ready for BATTLE!"

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Nice one Davey Mac! :lol: :lol: :lol: I caught my right whack for "going public" now I'm " ready for BATTLE!"
If you didn't lose your shyte after the Crows game you weren't a true supporter.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Yeah SP, but I made the error of "putting it in writing" on an Internet Fan Forum, before putting my brain into gear. A couple of days break from posting and I'd have been ok! Water under the proverbial now. How's the vacation? :D

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

Only thing that worries me is the subconscious idea that "The Challenge" starts next week, and we don't turn up against the Bombers. It will undo all of the great work last week if we slip up.

There's no reason we can't repeat the Richmond dose to BJ and his new mates if we have our heads screwed on right.

If we play well on Friday night, then manage to roll the Swans, then look out. We might just roll into September on the crest of a wave and we'll be capable of anything.