Hindsight -"paid for **** comments"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Yorkeys
Saintsational Legend

Hindsight -"paid for **** comments"

None of the expert commentators picked the Saints to beat the Tiges. Now we are almost flavour of the month. As the Tigers coach observed they are paid for **** comments. Lyon, King (not the Disney show) Brereton et al react to past events and really have limited legitimate inside knowledge. So why do I fret when Joey is slandered, Roo advised to retire, Richo portrayed as one dimensional, Billings described implicitly as a poor man's Bontempeli and the playing group labelled as naughty boys. These guys are just trying to earn big bucks by pretending they know or divine things we mere mortals miss. I've read far better insights and realistic appraisals on this forum than those guys produce, including P. Roos who has a negative bias, I think, perhaps a defensive reaction to Ross L's poor form in leaving the Saints how and when he did. Anyway thank you Saintsationalists for your insightful gems of wisdom. And J. Billings is a star rising.

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Re: Hindsight -"paid for **** comments"

Yep . Spot on

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Hindsight -"paid for **** comments"

This requires another of the Saint's chants. :wink: (Language warning.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoFFpY5BRI

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: