Richo is a very good coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Richo is a very good coach

Postby thejiggingsaint » Tue 11 Jul 2017 1:13am

Hopefully Fraser is confined somewhere far away from normal folk!
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Postby meher baba » Tue 11 Jul 2017 9:15am

White Winmar wrote:I meant don't mention him as I'd almost forgotten about him and the post triggered me. Not a criticism of the post. A criticism of Archie Fraser. What's old Arch doing now? Wasn't he going to be CEO of the breakaway soccer league for Clive Palmer?

According to LinkedIn, he's now the "CEO" of some IT start-up company I've never heard of. It's called Optiscan and is listed on the ASX @ $0.10.
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Postby freely » Tue 11 Jul 2017 1:35pm

I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!
freely
Club Player

Postby White Winmar » Tue 11 Jul 2017 1:51pm

freely wrote:I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!

Given Archie's track record with the female staff at The saints, I'm not surprised there aren't any women in the new venture.
I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Postby Dave McNamara » Tue 11 Jul 2017 8:41pm

White Winmar wrote:
freely wrote:I just checked out the optiscan website. I wonder if these old blokes realise how totally out of touch they make themselves look by not having a single woman in their whole team. They'd do much better to leave out the photos of all their ugly mugs - then maybe no one would notice!

Given Archie's track record with the female staff at The saints, I'm not surprised there aren't any women in the new venture.

I hear that Archie isn't too happy with their Mulgrave site. Wants somewhere more central. Plans to shift the operation to about 200kms south of Alice Springs.
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend

Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Postby Con Gorozidis » Sat 15 Jul 2017 12:09pm

Approaching 100 games as coach.

Win: Loss under 40%.

That does not equate to 'very good'.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Postby Con Gorozidis » Sat 15 Jul 2017 12:11pm

meher baba wrote:
White Winmar wrote:I meant don't mention him as I'd almost forgotten about him and the post triggered me. Not a criticism of the post. A criticism of Archie Fraser. What's old Arch doing now? Wasn't he going to be CEO of the breakaway soccer league for Clive Palmer?

According to LinkedIn, he's now the "CEO" of some IT start-up company I've never heard of. It's called Optiscan and is listed on the ASX @ $0.10.

A real spiv.
I reckon he was on the take somehow with that Seaford deal.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Postby PremiershipSaint » Sat 15 Jul 2017 12:37pm

I wonder how long we'll be stuck with him. He isn't up to it.
PremiershipSaint
Club Player

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)