Match Thread Saints v Tigers Round 16 2017

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Match Thread Saints v Tigers Round 16 2017

the pic Billings backing into the marking contest ...ripper :)

IanRush
SS Hall of Fame

Was at the game on Saturday night, the Mrs is a Essendon fan, but wanted to see Dusty in action. I gave her a hard time as the ball was never up Dusty's end for him to score. Had fun at the game.

USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Proph3t of egan wrote:This may seem kinda harsh, but our best wins have been tonight and GWS, both games Mav didn't play. I feel like he ruins our balance and we tend to play better with only Bruce missing simple shots

There is a pattern, but I think it us saving our best for teams whose players we are trying to convince to join us this off season............no? :shock: :lol:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

True Believer wrote:
Proph3t of egan wrote:This may seem kinda harsh, but our best wins have been tonight and GWS, both games Mav didn't play. I feel like he ruins our balance and we tend to play better with only Bruce missing simple shots

There is a pattern, but I think it us saving our best for teams whose players we are trying to convince to join us this off season............no? :shock: :lol:
Do we want Daniher?

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!