Comment from Jaxons please

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: Comment from Jaxons please

Linton Lodger wrote:All this on the back of speculation from Jake Niall? F**k me!

Let me get this right, Niall is spinning a yarn that Paddy has been managed, is frustrated by lack of opportunity and other Clubs are circling.

I've no doubt a raft of Clubs desperate for a Key Forward (the toughest & most important position) are circling Paddy, just as we're circling Kelly. That would suggest that they rate Paddy. The rest is that drongo Niall trying to join dots.

As a poster has mentioned he had scans & medical attention to the knee, so does Niall believe that the StK FC is engaging in some sort of black op conspiracy to hide the truth? Why would you drop Paddy on last weeks form anyway?
He was dropped because he is a liability who can't run out of sight on a dark night, can't create a threat inside 50 and then can't convert when he does get into range, a bit like his under 18 days when he couldn't hit the side of a barn. Then there are his health issues, which don't appear to be having an impact at all. :roll: :roll: Can't seem to lose weight, get ripped no matter what he does and has no endurance after three years in the system. Can hardly beat Billy Longer in the running drills, which he always seems to struggle with. After THREE years! Do I need to spell it out any further?. But our resident endocrinologist, Tony Elshaug tells us his diabetes is no issue! Good grief! I'd love to work for some people on here as they demand absolutely zero accountability. It's not as though I've teed off on here over the past few years. I've tried to be supportive and positive, but the scientist in me tells me it's game over. When he kicks five in a game and influences a result, I'll be the first to pull my head in.

It's Not just Jake Niall, LL. If only it was only him, I could relax. These rumours have been running hot for a month. My original source is a person, who until recently was a senior writer for the Age. Where there's smoke there's blue cod. Why all the rumours about Paddy and not other young players on our list who have attracted interest from other sides in the past? Billings, Acres, Ross and Longer have all attracted serious interest, with no result. The Paddy rumours ring true. They won't go away because a couple of club arse lickers tell us they're not true. We are in danger of losing another player, who cost us the number one draft pick. We've got a track record of being careless with our top players, e.g Stewart, Ditterich, Greene, Sidebottom, Lockett, Winmar, Hall, Everitt, Goddard, Dal Santo. What a disgrace that list is, yet the useful idiots on here will tell you the club is going great guns. Strewth, wake up!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:All this on the back of speculation from Jake Niall? F**k me!

Let me get this right, Niall is spinning a yarn that Paddy has been managed, is frustrated by lack of opportunity and other Clubs are circling.

I've no doubt a raft of Clubs desperate for a Key Forward (the toughest & most important position) are circling Paddy, just as we're circling Kelly. That would suggest that they rate Paddy. The rest is that drongo Niall trying to join dots.

As a poster has mentioned he had scans & medical attention to the knee, so does Niall believe that the StK FC is engaging in some sort of black op conspiracy to hide the truth? Why would you drop Paddy on last weeks form anyway?
He was dropped because he is a liability who can't run out of sight on a dark night, can't create a threat inside 50 and then can't convert when he does get into range, a bit like his under 18 days when he couldn't hit the side of a barn. Then there are his health issues, which don't appear to be having an impact at all. :roll: :roll: Can't seem to lose weight, get ripped no matter what he does and has no endurance after three years in the system. Can hardly beat Billy Longer in the running drills, which he always seems to struggle with. After THREE years! Do I need to spell it out any further?. But our resident endocrinologist, Tony Elshaug tells us his diabetes is no issue! Good grief! I'd love to work for some people on here as they demand absolutely zero accountability. It's not as though I've teed off on here over the past few years. I've tried to be supportive and positive, but the scientist in me tells me it's game over. When he kicks five in a game and influences a result, I'll be the first to pull my head in.

It's Not just Jake Niall, LL. If only it was only him, I could relax. These rumours have been running hot for a month. My original source is a person, who until recently was a senior writer for the Age. Where there's smoke there's blue cod. Why all the rumours about Paddy and not other young players on our list who have attracted interest from other sides in the past? Billings, Acres, Ross and Longer have all attracted serious interest, with no result. The Paddy rumours ring true. They won't go away because a couple of club arse lickers tell us they're not true. We are in danger of losing another player, who cost us the number one draft pick. We've got a track record of being careless with our top players, e.g Stewart, Ditterich, Greene, Sidebottom, Lockett, Winmar, Hall, Everitt, Goddard, Dal Santo. What a disgrace that list is, yet the useful idiots on here will tell you the club is going great guns. Strewth, wake up!

Proph3t of egan
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:

Thank goodness your source is someone from the media, you had me worried!

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think
spert
Saintsational Legend

longtimesaint wrote:
spert wrote:OK..Monday morning Richo is out the door. Roo takes over as playing coach
This sort of attitude is exactly why this club has won one premiership in 143 years.
Too often the management has been too weak to stand up to this sort of garbage.
Stability and actual support is what is needed.
Those that can't give support should go and find another team.
This sort of stuff tears clubs apart.

The thing that tears a club apart is failure, and doing nothing about it.

Myron Gaines
Club Player

Roco?

meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Well WW, if Paddy is as bad as you say he is, it's surely good news that other clubs are looking at him. We might get a worthwhile trade for him.

As I have said, you and many other posters are too hung up on the #1 draft pick thing. Once the pick is used, it's gone forever and the draftee is just another player on the list: to be assessed on the same basis as all the rest. If he doesn't suit us, and someone else takes him and gives us something for him, I for one won't shed a tear.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
longtimesaint
Club Player

meher baba wrote:Well WW, if Paddy is as bad as you say he is, it's surely good news that other clubs are looking at him. We might get a worthwhile trade for him.

As I have said, you and many other posters are too hung up on the #1 draft pick thing. Once the pick is used, it's gone forever and the draftee is just another player on the list: to be assessed on the same basis as all the rest. If he doesn't suit us, and someone else takes him and gives us something for him, I for one won't shed a tear.
For goodness sake give the kid a go -he is 21 and a key position player.

One year will be our year
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen - here above is a classic case of what we call a Henny Penny supporter!

Can you actually get any more hypocritical - Bagging out ITKs but then big noting about some information you yourself have and also claiming that the club has now gone to the dogs yet the general consensus was that everything was bang on 4 weeks back

No one needs waking up WW - you just need to get a grip!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

If its true I agree with WW, Elshaugh should step down. Drafted him because he was a well grounded team player. What we really got was a fat lazy teenager who shouldnt be playing senior football. If he wants to go get a top 10 for him and send him on his way with Elshaugh to follow.

Proph3t of egan
Club Player

Impatient Sainter wrote:If its true I agree with WW, Elshaugh should step down. Drafted him because he was a well grounded team player. What we really got was a fat lazy teenager who shouldnt be playing senior football. If he wants to go get a top 10 for him and send him on his way with Elshaugh to follow.
Can you please provide some evidence for your claim that he is a 'fat, lazy teenager'? I'm very curious

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Pretty sure WW once posted Murali was revered by his opponents for his rocket like arm in the outfield. Been hard taking him too seriously since then for me. At least he's showing some passion I suppose.

More lols here than a Benny Hill marathon. We'll be fine. I'm bracing.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Club Player

Impatient Sainter wrote:If its true I agree with WW, Elshaugh should step down. Drafted him because he was a well grounded team player. What we really got was a fat lazy teenager who shouldnt be playing senior football. If he wants to go get a top 10 for him and send him on his way with Elshaugh to follow.
Are you for real? The kid just got taken out of the team with a knee injury, form has been building ok over the past month.

Have to say this is a dead set pathetic post and it makes me bloody furious that we have 'supporters' spouting this kind of crap about Paddy. You have no idea, keep this crap to yourself. 'Fat and lazy' honestly what a gutless thing to say.

suss
Club Player

This forum has gone to s***. We need a win ... real bad.

takeaway
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:
takeaway wrote:Wow. What a waste of a thread
A typically insightful contribution. Another wasted post like the other 40 or so you've posted in six years. Are you ever going to post something worth reading? Or are you going to keep trolling a club you despite?
Are you replying to me or yourself?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:

Trott, Elliot brothers, the list is endless

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Even someone as dull as you should know. Is that the best you've got? Try contributing something. Your trolling of me is as tiresome as it is pathetic. 47 in six years? I think it's obvious what you are. At least I've added to your total. If it sounds like a troll, looks like a troll and posts like a troll................

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Yes, a drongo is what he is. f****** ugly to boot.

takeaway
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:Even someone as dull as you should know. Is that the best you've got? Try contributing something. Your trolling of me is as tiresome as it is pathetic. 47 in six years? I think it's obvious what you are. At least I've added to your total. If it sounds like a troll, looks like a troll and posts like a troll................
I'd say there is more common sense and positivity in my 47 posts than your 4000 odd!!

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

[quote="White Winmar"]Even someone as dull as you should know. Is that the best you've got? Try contributing something. Your trolling of me is as tiresome as it is pathetic. 47 in six years? I think it's obvious what you are. At least I've added to your total. If it sounds like a troll, looks like a troll and posts like a troll................[/quot

Think the mods should take over here.WW has taken angry pills...

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

lewdogs wrote:
Are you for real? The kid just got taken out of the team with a knee injury, form has been building ok over the past month.

Have to say this is a dead set pathetic post and it makes me bloody furious that we have 'supporters' spouting this kind of crap about Paddy. You have no idea, keep this crap to yourself. 'Fat and lazy' honestly what a gutless thing to say.
He was fat and lazy when he arrived and hasnt changed a great deal. 3 seasons and he still doesnt have an AFL ready physique. If what says WW is correct I would be happy to trade him out.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

takeaway wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Even someone as dull as you should know. Is that the best you've got? Try contributing something. Your trolling of me is as tiresome as it is pathetic. 47 in six years? I think it's obvious what you are. At least I've added to your total. If it sounds like a troll, looks like a troll and posts like a troll................
I'd say there is more common sense and positivity in my 47 posts than your 4000 odd!!
Ah hahahahahahaha! You're always good for a laugh, that's for sure. Not with you. At you. Give us your complete contribution! Hilarious as it is pathetic. You haven't posted a single positive thing, ever. Enlighten us! Please. :D :D :) :D :D

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

At least you got your Nic right, takeaway. Like takeaway, you're greasy, unsatisfying, promise things you can't deliver and leave us feeling sick and unsatisfied.:)

<warning for mocking and baiting>

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

meher baba wrote:Well WW, if Paddy is as bad as you say he is, it's surely good news that other clubs are looking at him. We might get a worthwhile trade for him.

Not hung up, MB. Just a terrible waste. Again. Remember, I was part of the Judd fiasco that no doubt cost us a flag. Maybe two. You don't forget that s*** too easily. I'm afraid we've done it again. Delighted to be proved wrong, but going on the available evidence, I doubt I will be. At least we can still get something for him if we trade him out this year. Another year like this and we're looking at a third or fourth rounder at best, which would be a catastrophe. Risk management, MB. Risk management.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Devilhead wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen - here above is a classic case of what we call a Henny Penny supporter!

Can you actually get any more hypocritical - Bagging out ITKs but then big noting about some information you yourself have and also claiming that the club has now gone to the dogs yet the general consensus was that everything was bang on 4 weeks back

No one needs waking up WW - you just need to get a grip!
Well I took my two covfefes and had a good lie down and only just woken to find once again the itk's battling it out for forum supremacy
If you a smart enough devilhead, search the mystic kingdom of saintsational posts and you will find other threads where the combined efforts of the Illuminati/freemason/cicada have infiltrated the media/afl/umpires and conspired to write negative articles/descriminate/conspire corruptly against the saints
And now we find out there is a fellow at the age...we can trust this one, because he is not a girl, didn't play for team that hates saints, or is a puppet of the afl. Lucky this fellow has picked a soft target in Mccartin rather than writing about a soft and superceded montagna

The truth is out there. Way out there, i just don't want to hear it anymore

Seeya
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Close enough. No cigar though. Full marks for ingenuity though. Respect.