Jeer the Team if it Continues to Lose?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Saints have shat the bed - do they deserve to be soundly booed for stinking it up?

Yes!
11%
No, all we need to do is change the sheets
11%
Booing your own team is an act of treason
61%
Those bums deserve what they get
3%
Where's Adam Goodes?
16%

Total votes: 38

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jeer the Team if it Continues to Lose?

What a dumb thread

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
stonecold wrote:Make me, you <edited by mods>!!!!!

If you have an issue with me, PM me and we will catch up, I hate KeyBoard Cowboys!!!!!

And, I hate Fickle Supporters, specially those with no football pedigree!!!!!

So, now you speak for the Coaching Staff, playing group and all Fan Forum members?????

<warning for breaching swearing rules>
So you want to pick a fight with someone you don't know for a bar of soap?

For all you know, I could be a hitman for the mob. You're not the brightest crayon in the box are you, old boy?
That's supposed to scare me is it?????

I'm happy to back my own credentials, not slight worries about what yours are!!!!!
You really have the mental agility of a rabbit dropping, don't you?

I think it was Mark Twain who once said something along the lines of stupid people only drag you down to their level. It's probably time I took to those words of wisdom more seriously.

See you later, Stonecold!

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:What a dumb thread
No dumber than your thread about the positives of last night's game, Jiggster!

loris
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Sainternist wrote:If we lose to North Melbourne in the same sort of fashion as we have lost our last three, I, for one, am going to be ropable, should it happen. I have never booed my own team before, but under the circumstances (recent break up with long-term gf), I am feeling a little heavyhearted and volatile. Not to mention, this team is starting to break the promises they said they'd deliver us this year.
Booing might feel good for about 5 min but it won't really help you in the long run.

Transference.

You need a rebound..comes home with you on Friday, leaves Sunday 5pm...

Actually, that probably won't work either...

You're screwed for a while.

Strangely, you will look back and think this was a good time.
Hahahaha So true! The newly single game is a bit of a predicament. Just have to keep things pretty low-key for the time being, I guess.

Women: can't live with them, can't live without them!
Sorry to read you're hurting Sainternist. Becareful, you are vulnerable at the moment. Don't rush it dear man. Life does and will light up again. Meanwhile, I'll accept you being a bit of a grumpy teddy bear xxxxxxx

sainter104
Club Player

Wont have any reason to boo. We will win the final 11 games and be one of the premiership favorites come september

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

sainter104 wrote:Wont have any reason to boo. We will win the final 11 games and be one of the premiership favorites come september
Are we getting a new game plan?

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

I was going to select Adam Goodes because i thought what a random thing to put in there and then i realized.. so im glad i didnt do that.

The way i behave at home in front of the telly is in no way similar to how i will behave in public.
I dont or never have booed the team.
Im more 'creative with insults and cuss words' at home.
In public - I tend to go quiet.

An interesting point was raised in here - the 40k members this year.
They achieved a record this year - how disappointing if that dropped off next year.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Sorry to read you're hurting Sainternist. Becareful, you are vulnerable at the moment. Don't rush it dear man. Life does and will light up again. Meanwhile, I'll accept you being a bit of a grumpy teddy bear xxxxxxx
Thanks for the kind words and good advice, Loris :)
dals_da_bomb wrote:I was going to select Adam Goodes because i thought what a random thing to put in there and then i realized.. so im glad i didnt do that.
Yes, that option is for the gronks who liked to boo him. Good to see you're not in with the gronks.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Is this a footy forum or a Mills & Boon Novel?????

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
loris wrote:Sorry to read you're hurting Sainternist. Becareful, you are vulnerable at the moment. Don't rush it dear man. Life does and will light up again. Meanwhile, I'll accept you being a bit of a grumpy teddy bear xxxxxxx
dals_da_bomb wrote:I was going to select Adam Goodes because i thought what a random thing to put in there and then i realized.. so im glad i didnt do that.
Yes, that option is for the gronks who liked to boo him. Good to see you're not in with the gronks.
I know it's a cliche, Sainternist, but if it breaks down, it was never for you, anyway. I was devastated after my divorce, but five years later I met the love of my life and am still with her, enjoying every minute of what a loving relationship should be. Never thought it was possible. Use that undeniable charm, wit and intellect. They'll be putty in your hands!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
I know it's a cliche, Sainternist, but if it breaks down, it was never for you, anyway. I was devastated after my divorce, but five years later I met the love of my life and am still with her, enjoying every minute of what a loving relationship should be. Never thought it was possible. Use that undeniable charm, wit and intellect. They'll be putty in your hands!
Oh I agree mate. Thanks also for the kind words of advice. Good to hear you were able to move on and find someone you really cherish being with. It's just the initial transition into being single after being in a long-term relationship which is quite disconcerting. That said, I'm confident I'll be able to move on soon enough.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

You go big fella!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
White Winmar wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
Oh I agree mate. Thanks also for the kind words of advice. Good to hear you were able to move on and find someone you really cherish being with. It's just the initial transition into being single after being in a long-term relationship which is quite disconcerting. That said, I'm confident I'll be able to move on soon enough.
She doesn't deserve you. Her loss...

You've moved on...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

[quote="SaintPav"][quote="Sainternist"][quote="White Winmar"][quote="Sainternist"][quote="loris"]Sorry to read you're hurting Sainternist. Becareful, you are vulnerable at the moment. Don't rush it dear man. Life does and will light up again. Meanwhile, I'll accept you being a bit of a grumpy teddy bear xxxxxxx[/quote]

[quote="dals_da_bomb"]I was going to select Adam Goodes because i thought what a random thing to put in there and then i realized.. so im glad i didnt do that. [/quote]

Yes, that option is for the gronks who liked to boo him. Good to see you're not in with the gronks.[/quote]
I know it's a cliche, Sainternist, but if it breaks down, it was never for you, anyway. I was devastated after my divorce, but five years later I met the love of my life and am still with her, enjoying every minute of what a loving relationship should be. Never thought it was possible. Use that undeniable charm, wit and intellect. They'll be putty in your hands![/quote]

Oh I agree mate. Thanks also for the kind words of advice. Good to hear you were able to move on and find someone you really cherish being with. It's just the initial transition into being single after being in a long-term relationship which is quite disconcerting. That said, I'm confident I'll be able to move on soon enough.[/quote]

She doesn't deserve you. Her loss...

You've moved on...[/quote]

Plus 1.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I'm not really one for boo'ing my own club...
Criticise something until the cows come home, sure.

But this whole abuse you're own players, hating particular players so much your heart sinks if they get picked etc... very low. I'd hate to be that kind of supporter.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

I'm not really one for boo'ing my own club...
Criticise something until the cows come home, sure.

But this whole abuse you're own players, hating particular players so much your heart sinks if they get picked etc... very low. I'd hate to be that kind of supporter.

Numpty

Sainternist wrote:
stonecold wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
stonecold wrote:Disgraceful Thread!!!!!
How so? I'm asking a question, not saying the supporters should do it.

And that's a bit rich coming from someone who has been cluttering up this forum with absolute guff over the last year or so.
In your opinion, which has proven to be very Fickle, time and time again!!!!!

By the way, I've been posting here since the forum begun, but I wouldn't expect you to be accurate on your stats or anything else!!!!!

Get off the Bandwagon, St.Kilda FC doesn't need your kind of support!!!!!

Just another KC!!!!!
You are officially the forum's village idiot. Pull your head in, Numpty-Dumpty!
Comey on now folks!!! It's time to drain the swamp. Believe me. So I want you all to get off that bandwagon thing. (Unless of course, if it's coal powered.) Time to come to the White House. Which will soon be coal powered. Believe me.

Stonecold. I'm looking at appointing a new FBI head. Faren Wray just doesn't do it for me. It's ok, he knows he's about to be fired. I've just finished having lunch with him, and I told him what a great job he's doing. :mrgreen: Anyway, as Mad Dog is busy elsewhere, I spoke with my great friend Luciano Pavarotti about what to do. He's a great friend of mine, a great friend. Luciano, he says that you are the man for the job, Stonecold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luciano, my great friend, he also recommended you Sainternist. Along with Mark P. You are to take over the running of fake news. I mean, CNN.

Luciano (he's a very very great friend of mine, btw) also recommended that I appoint HarryM to the White House. The position of librarian has been vacant for way too long, believe me. That's the fault of Crooked Hillary. Have you seen her glasses??? She's practically blind! Believe me. #appointingsaintsationalposterstomaketheWhiteHousegrateagain.

stonecold
SS Life Member

In the words of BT 'Wooowww Weeee'!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
Proph3t of egan
Club Player

Why support a team at all if you are just going to boo at them?

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think