Positives from last night's TV coverage

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Numpty

Re: Positives from last night's TV coverage

saintsRrising wrote:Ok, fess up.

Who has hacked the thejiggingsaint 's saintsational account?
Probably the same Russian people who didn't hack the US election. In which I had a great victory. A very great victory. The greatest victory ever. And no one knows more about winning great victories that me, folks. Believe me.

It's all just CNN....... I mean............. it's all just fake news folks. Covfefe me. #makingfakenewssaintsationalagain

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

noddy04 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
noddy04 wrote:Shrodes mate i was born here but last night was the only time i have ever had a long look at some of the feral f****s that live in this state. It was like the night of the moron Then i realised it was a FULL moon and every clown and his mate was there. Cant wait to see what the POWER fans bring out lol
noddy, it's not your fault you were born in Adelaide. I blame your parents.

For a limited time only Victoria are accepting immigrants from Adelaide.

You are welcome to join the hordes already moving to magnificent Melbourne, even if it means living half way to Adelaide due to property prices here.

If that doesn't help, I suggest buying both a Crows & Port membership like everyone else in that State

I would love to live in Melbourne.....BUt only for the footy season. I dont think everyone in SA has Crows or Port memberships. I know i would NEVER EVER support either club with a membership
What you do in the long and boring off season is irrelevant and up to you.

I can't understand the nomad/retiree types who spend a few months of winter up North though and miss the bulk of the footy season here!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:oops: :oops: WHAT a dumb OP!!!! REALLY! Some people should be kept away from their computer keyboards after a game like last fridays :oops: :oops: Talk about "never put it in writing" :roll: :roll: Noddy 04, I take note of everything you said, and will cop it sweet my friend. I'm there next fridee! ready to take whatever comes. Mods, PLEASE delete this thread! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote::oops: :oops: WHAT a dumb OP!!!! REALLY! Some people should be kept away from their computer keyboards after a game like last fridays :oops: :oops: Talk about "never put it in writing" :roll: :roll: Noddy 04, I take note of everything you said, and will cop it sweet my friend. I'm there next fridee! ready to take whatever comes. Mods, PLEASE delete this thread! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too late sorry.

This is all part of the affliction and delusion that makes us excited to go to the footy after 3 pumpings in a row.

It's sad but better than being an ice addict!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

See you all there on Friday! (Feeling suitably chastened )

Go Saints! ( to hell with the rest! )

noddy04
Club Player

All good Jigger:) Good to see you getting back on the "horse"

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey noddy! Check out my PM to you mate, re: the Port match in July.

Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

In these games, I weirdly hold out hope until we are something like 10 goals down with 10 minutes to play.

In this one I realised at one point that if we kicked 7 in a row we would still be behind. Problem was that we didn't look like kicking one in a row.

The game was much easier to watch on mute, but watching till the end was still an act of masochism. Can't stand the way obvious mistakes by the umpires pass without comment. And what's this business about the ball not travelling "the journey". What idiot dreamt that one up and why would anyone else think it was worth copying? Even heard it on ABC radio the other night.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

[quote="Superboot"]In these games, I weirdly hold out hope until we are something like 10 goals down with 10 minutes to play.

In this one I realised at one point that if we kicked 7 in a row we would still be behind. Problem was that we didn't look like kicking one in a row.

The game was much easier to watch on mute, but watching till the end was still an act of masochism. Can't stand the way obvious mistakes by the umpires pass without comment. And what's this business about the ball not travelling "the journey". What idiot dreamt that one up and why would anyone else think it was worth copying? Even heard it on ABC radio the other night.[/quote]

+1 :D

saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
noddy04 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
noddy04 wrote:Shrodes mate i was born here but last night was the only time i have ever had a long look at some of the feral f****s that live in this state. It was like the night of the moron Then i realised it was a FULL moon and every clown and his mate was there. Cant wait to see what the POWER fans bring out lol

You are welcome to join the hordes already moving to magnificent Melbourne, even if it means living half way to Adelaide due to property prices here.

If that doesn't help, I suggest buying both a Crows & Port membership like everyone else in that State

I would love to live in Melbourne.....BUt only for the footy season. I dont think everyone in SA has Crows or Port memberships. I know i would NEVER EVER support either club with a membership

I can't understand the nomad/retiree types who spend a few months of winter up North though and miss the bulk of the footy season here!
Well, I can. The missus and I are off to Hamilton Island shortly. I hate the f****** cold. Especially when the saints are playing crap footy.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Stinger-saynta, if you find 15 degrees and no wind not rain cold you are pretty bloody soft!

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
noddy04 wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Well, I can. The missus and I are off to Hamilton Island shortly. I hate the f****** cold. Especially when the saints are playing crap footy.
Oh my envy has me looking like the Hulk, Saynta. I'll be in the atmosphere controlled Dome, a balmy 15-16 degrees hoping the saints can warm the place with a win. I trust they they have Foxtel on Hamilton Island, you lucky, lucky bastard! You don't need someone to carry your bags, do you. My one talent is lifting heavy things! :D

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!