31 tackles at half time to 37!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

31 tackles at half time to 37!

WTF?

How soft are we.

40 points down and we have laid LESS tackles than them

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: 31 tackles at half time to 37!

We laid fewer tackles than them. It's FEWER. I assume you've been speaking English your whole life, SP. Yet I've come across first year international students who have a better sense of grammar than you.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:We laid fewer tackles than them. It's FEWER. I assume you've been speaking English your whole life, SP. Yet I've come across first year international students who have a better sense of grammar than you.
Go shove your grammar lessons up your you know what tonight thank you very much with all due respect you Shakespearean <edited by mods>!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
shrodes
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:
Sainternist wrote:We laid fewer tackles than them. It's FEWER. I assume you've been speaking English your whole life, SP. Yet I've come across first year international students who have a better sense of grammar than you.
Go shove your grammar lessons up your you know what tonight thank you very much with all due respect you Shakespearean wanker!
I think you mean "go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-liver’d boy"

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

shrodes wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Go shove your grammar lessons up your you know what tonight thank you very much with all due respect you Shakespearean wanker!
I think you mean "go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-liver’d boy"
Hahaha I like it, Shrodes!

I think SP should be more grateful that I'm the ghost of Shakespeare and not the dreaded Grammar Nazi.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!