We will likely be smashed by Adelaide tonight

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Re: We will likely be smashed by Adelaide tonight

The Fireman wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:This game will truly show where we are at. Soul searching done ..nice rest .. rehearse the game plan pep talks re alignment etc etc we should be primed and at our best.. If we fail dismally we have no excuses we are miles away questions will be asked. But I feel a gws moment tonight ..go saints
I said the Sydney game would show where we are at...now I know where we are at.[/quote

Nah ...it's this game for sure.

stonecold
SS Life Member

The Fireman wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:This game will truly show where we are at. Soul searching done ..nice rest .. rehearse the game plan pep talks re alignment etc etc we should be primed and at our best.. If we fail dismally we have no excuses we are miles away questions will be asked. But I feel a gws moment tonight ..go saints
I said the Sydney game would show where we are at...now I know where we are at.
Bout the same as the Doggies then!!!!!

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Darth Vader wrote:
Milne wrote:
Grrrrr wrote:How about they just forfeit the match then? :roll:
Talking about setting realistic expectations about tonight rather than simply giving up.

Most likely outcome, as the odds suggest, is that we will be beaten convincingly.

What I'm hoping for is:

1. Us putting in a more competitive performance compared to the previous games
2. The forum not melting down because we didn't win a game we weren't expected to win.

It doesn't mean I won't be screaming at my TV tonight and hoping for a win.
Agree on 1 but have to disagree on 2. This place's meltdowns are the only thing making losses tolerable! Just grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy!
Said no Mod ever! LOL

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:
Darth Vader wrote:
Milne wrote:
Grrrrr wrote:How about they just forfeit the match then? :roll:
Talking about setting realistic expectations about tonight rather than simply giving up.

Most likely outcome, as the odds suggest, is that we will be beaten convincingly.

What I'm hoping for is:

1. Us putting in a more competitive performance compared to the previous games
2. The forum not melting down because we didn't win a game we weren't expected to win.

It doesn't mean I won't be screaming at my TV tonight and hoping for a win.
Agree on 1 but have to disagree on 2. This place's meltdowns are the only thing making losses tolerable! Just grab the popcorn, sit back and enjoy!
Said no Mod ever! LOL
Understandable though, it's very frustrating being a shite club for all but 1 year of our 100+ year miserable existence. The last 3 weeks shows we are as far away as we normally are.

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?