Freeman

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Zed
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Freeman

Im sure if Freeman averages 30+ disposals a game over the next 4 weeks and a goal or 2 a game, then the coach will change his view on whether or not he plays this year.

I still reckon they may try and sneak him in for a game at the end of the year if we are unlikely to play finals

Love is all you need
Wombat15
Club Player

Zed wrote:Im sure if Freeman averages 30+ disposals a game over the next 4 weeks and a goal or 2 a game, then the coach will change his view on whether or not he plays this year.

I still reckon they may try and sneak him in for a game at the end of the year if we are unlikely to play finals
yeah for sure.I get richo wants the fans and club to be grounded in their approach but it just seems a dumb thing to say. If it were about Marshall or Battle id understand.
Richo seems to have drifted away from his old mentality if you're good enough you'll play. But if hes tearing it up why not give him a PROPER run around. just hope he doesnt cop the Ben Long or Jack Sinclair treatment of Pigeon Holed Forward Pocket role.

Proph3t of egan
Club Player

Wombat15 wrote:
Zed wrote:Im sure if Freeman averages 30+ disposals a game over the next 4 weeks and a goal or 2 a game, then the coach will change his view on whether or not he plays this year.

yeah for sure.I get richo wants the fans and club to be grounded in their approach but it just seems a dumb thing to say. If it were about Marshall or Battle id understand.
Richo seems to have drifted away from his old mentality if you're good enough you'll play. But if hes tearing it up why not give him a PROPER run around. just hope he doesnt cop the Ben Long or Jack Sinclair treatment of Pigeon Holed Forward Pocket role.
Surely he plays wing if he comes in for his first game, got speed, a good tank and it will allows us to see him get some more ball then in the pocket

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think