Kelly and May

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

suss
Club Player

Re: Kelly and May

https://twitter.com/cleary_mitch/status ... 1741043713

Been following an interesting thread on Twitter, with an interesting post today from Matt Cleary and a "like" from Emma Quayle.

lefty
Club Player

If we don't get Kelly, then go straight to the draft and get to midfielders that can play. I don't think Fyfe will ever become what he once was, and Dusty is not the answer.

I have not been impressed with Carlisle performances at all, I mean, trailing 5m off his opponent every f'n time, please, its crap. Use the picks on the draft if we don't get Kelly (mind you, if we do get Kelly, it can only be for one of our first round picks).

shrodes
SS Life Member

Steven May is 'close' to re-signing with GCS.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/u ... wv8le.html
Two of the most prominent uncontracted players are close to recommitting to their clubs, with Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy poised to re-sign with the Magpies and highly sought after Gold Coast co-captain Steven May nearing a new deal with the Suns.

After free agents Dustin Martin and Nat Fye, the Suns key defender Steven May was bracketed alongside Josh Kelly as the most attractive uncommitted player in the league.

Despite being made captain with fellow emerging star Tom Lynch, May had held off on contract talks amid uncertainty at the start of the year.

May, who has since further entrenched his reputation as the game's best young key defender, is now understood to be close to re-commiting to the Suns.

stonecold
SS Life Member

stonecold wrote:Well May is off the table, he is about to announce he is re-signing at Gold Coast!!!!!

So, one less to speculate about!!!!!
Yeap, reported this back on the 7th June, some people take a.while to.catch up, I spose!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯