Bring Bruce 'Back'

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SydneySainter
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Bring Bruce 'Back'

borderbarry wrote:I would leave Josh where he is until he plays a reasonable game. But one change I would consider after the break, Rice in, and let our Captain have a go in the midfield. I think he would go alright. Of course Nick's return is a certainty. Now who to leave out for those two?
If Bruce comes back, that will send Minchington back to Zebs, to which I think he may end up staying.

If Rice were to come in, Savage will make way for him. But if Webster if available, I think he'll come in ahead of Rice. If DMac were to head back to the Zebs, that would probably be Rice's opening.

Until we have an administration that demands success and a playing group that bleeds for the guernsey, St. Kilda will just be a sh*tty football club.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Bring him back? Should never have been dropped!!! :shock:

(Some) people keep knocking the Bruce. (I have no idea why.) That last goal! How was his gut running (let alone as a big bloke) to get to that!?! Not a Purple Puker able to keep within cooee of him. Great stuff!

And (some) people keep knocking the Gresh for his party tricks. (I have no idea why.) But they should be happy today too.

That last goal by Bruce!!! How did Gresham spot him??? Bruce was not in his line of peripheral vision. Freakish. 8-)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Dave Mc! Well said sir! The attitude displayed by Josh Bruce after being dropped shows exactly why we recruited him! Go the Brewster! GO!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

One of our top 10 players imo.
Comfortably.

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Once again Josh was totally molested and scragged today with no frees forthcoming :evil:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
fugazi
Saintsational Legend

Yep good to see him finish with 3.
Should never have been dropped.

Nee!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:Once again Josh was totally molested and scragged today with no frees forthcoming :evil:
He's really tough and durable, isn't he. Takes everything they can throw at him and just keeps going.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Looking more and more like the player we know he is! Showed good attitude in copping his whack in the VFL and gas come back a better player for it.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)