Medallion Club offer

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Medallion Club offer

$4,000 a seat (tier 2 seating whatever that means) plus $1,000 food and drink credit per seat. Minimum term 3 years.

Still a massive rip off. No wonder so many of the seats are empty even though they are fully transferable. I wouldn't be surprised if this deal gets seats near or behind the goals, nowhere near the wing. A con!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Medallion Club offer

Tier two just means level 2.
Height to be able to see the team strategies more clearly.
Not too high to make the action look miniaturised (level 3).

When your company can write the cost off, and you are looking at 49% personal tax on distributed profits, it is like the government is paying half.
The use of the term club is a fraud.
It is simply a contract.
The Melbourne Cricket Club is a genuine club but the waiting list is so long, many will not get to full membership before they die.
Even those whose parents arrange their child's nomination at birth have no guarantee that their child will make it through.
Melbourne Cricket Club members can purchase a discounted level 2 seat on the city side of the ground for around $50 per match that they actually want to attend.
Last edited by ace on Thu 25 May 2017 6:21pm, edited 1 time in total.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
ace
Saintsational Legend

Re: Medallion Club offer

saintspremiers wrote:$4,000 a seat (tier 2 seating whatever that means) plus $1,000 food and drink credit per seat. Minimum term 3 years.

Still a massive rip off. No wonder so many of the seats are empty even though they are fully transferable. I wouldn't be surprised if this deal gets seats near or behind the goals, nowhere near the wing. A con!
The reason so many seats are empty is because unless their team is playing the beneficial owners do not turn up.
Even if their team is playing they may not be able to attend because of business workload.
$4,000 is a small price to pay if you are raking in a million a year.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.