Go Saints!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Go Saints!

Just thought I'd start a thread along the lines of...... you know..... errrrrrrrr GO SAINTS! " Blind Loyalty" ?? Not on your LIFE! I know EXACTLY what the price of following this club is.......... it's a price I'm prepared to pay! NOT because I'll see them win a flag in my lifetime ( I turned 72 this year so MY time's running out :lol: ) but because I simply LOVE this club! MY eyes are wide open, my heart is wide open, and ready to be broken again if necessary, for the greater good of this club! I don't give a continental about ANY club except THIS one! If anyone happens to be in my company some night, after a win/ loss/ whatever in the Victory Room, and has the time to hear my story of just how and why an expat Pom became tied inextricably to the St Kilda Football Club, just shout me a pot of Carlton, and Ill tell you! THEN you will see why I Dream the impossible dream!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Superboot
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Go Saints!

Well said, Jigs. But I reckon your story is worth at least a Wild Yak :) (I assume they don't serve Bombardier)

stonecold
SS Life Member

Great post Jiggla, well said!!!!!

More of us, should be getting 'Jiggy With It'!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Well said young fella. Carry on the good work.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Superboot! Ahhhhhhhhhhh...... Bombardier...on draught! Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Ellaandjohn
Club Player

Need to win this week. Big game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Massive week! CARN THE SAINTERS!!

Hence the need for a new picture.. it was to good to give up this one. Give me a giggle every time!

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Massive week! CARN THE SAINTERS!!

Hence the need for a new picture.. it was to good to give up this one. Give me a giggle every time!

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

If I get there, I'll shout you a yak, Jiggster. I'm sure you won't be hard to find. Might have to stay in Bairnsdale as My foot had an argument with a car and lost. After all the years of eluding the toe cutters in the job, it was a car that finally deprived me of a digit. I have a new mafia style nickname now. "Tony nine toes!" Have you found a sponsor for your hat yet?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:If I get there, I'll shout you a yak, Jiggster. I'm sure you won't be hard to find. Might have to stay in Bairnsdale as My foot had an argument with a car and lost. After all the years of eluding the toe cutters in the job, it was a car that finally deprived me of a digit. I have a new mafia style nickname now. "Tony nine toes!" Have you found a sponsor for your hat yet?
omg.

Really? Thats pretty traumatic.
There are some things I just dont expect to read when i log on in here.
Awful - all the best as you recover, Tony Nine Toes.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Thanks dal. When they said I'd lose the little toe, I thought, "big deal". When I woke up and the bone underneath it was missing as well and there was a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in my foot, I reconsidered! Bloody wound management and lots of physio to follow and a bloody orthotic in my shoes for my remaining days. Bugger. At least the district nurses fussing over me is a bonus. Thanks for your concern. I should be back at the dome after the bye. Go Sainters!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Thanks dal. When they said I'd lose the little toe, I thought, "big deal". When I woke up and the bone underneath it was missing as well and there was a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in my foot, I reconsidered! Bloody wound management and lots of physio to follow and a bloody orthotic in my shoes for my remaining days. Bugger. At least the district nurses fussing over me is a bonus. Thanks for your concern. I should be back at the dome after the bye. Go Sainters!
You'll be able to kick a wicked torp.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
ace
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Thanks dal. When they said I'd lose the little toe, I thought, "big deal". When I woke up and the bone underneath it was missing as well and there was a hole the size of the Grand Canyon in my foot, I reconsidered! Bloody wound management and lots of physio to follow and a bloody orthotic in my shoes for my remaining days. Bugger. At least the district nurses fussing over me is a bonus. Thanks for your concern. I should be back at the dome after the bye. Go Sainters!
Bummer.
Be careful Tony.
My mother had both big toes amputated so she could continue to walk such was the damage from osteoarthritis.
Problem then was if she walked downhill she had no speed control.
Without help the potential was she could go too fast followed by a disasterous fall.
Be careful walking down hills and ramps.
Avoid the ramps at Etihad.
Take the stairs and elevators.
Unlike ramps they are designed for the disabled.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

I reckon Wrighty may have had his big toes amputated the way he runs

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Not good mate, not good at all. Who said cars weren't dangerous?

Glad you will survive though. 8-)

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar! How awful! Hope you're able to dance a jig for a win this week! Get well SOON pal! regards as ever, Dave (Jiggster) :D