A message to the "rest Roo" brigade

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Re: A message to the "rest Roo" brigade

saintsRrising wrote:Richo has today indicated that Roo is not actually being rested as such but rather has a sore knee froma knock that he received last game from which he has not quite come up from.

And indeed the OUT indicated: Nick Riewoldt (Knee) rather than Nick Riewoldt (Managed)
FWIW, I think the club are bullshitting.

Not sure why the need for 'smoke and daggers behind the curtain'.

But its been as plain as day that his knee was rooted in the GWS game and has been since.

loris
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:Richo has today indicated that Roo is not actually being rested as such but rather has a sore knee froma knock that he received last game from which he has not quite come up from.

And indeed the OUT indicated: Nick Riewoldt (Knee) rather than Nick Riewoldt (Managed)

But its been as plain as day that his knee was rooted in the GWS game and has been since.

However JM this is not his bad knee that has forced him out this week - it's his other knee - didnt he hyper extend the other knee?
The photo in rooms with his son shows him with ice one his left knee - surely the Club weren't working out a smoke & daggers smokescreen during the warm down after the match against the Swans?

However I wished they had rested him from as early as the Carlton match.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:

However JM this is not his bad knee that has forced him out this week - it's his other knee - didnt he hyper extend the other knee?
The photo in rooms with his son shows him with ice one his left knee - surely the Club weren't working out a smoke & daggers smokescreen during the warm down after the match against the Swans?

However I wished they had rested him from as early as the Carlton match.
It's all good.

Roo is being saved so he can play finals. We all know we can win games without him.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I am back to troll as promised.