Freezer

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Freezer

Postby 6621104 » Mon 22 May 2017 1:54pm

Bursitis is inflammation of a fluid filled sac, the purpose of which is to lessen friction where tissues rub against each other - eg tendon over a bony surface. We have lots of them, particularly over bony prominances. Infammation is usually due to overuse/trauma. Should not be a big deal
the invisible and the non existent look very much alike
Club Player

Postby tony74 » Mon 22 May 2017 2:03pm

Wayne42 wrote:Amazingly all those posts missed the fact Freeman, potentially, is a dud, like a lot of his team mates.

<warning for baiting>

If, and only if, we make a Grand Final in the next few years one thing is pretty certain .. Nathan and Paddy will be in the starting 18. You can bookmark that.
tony74
Club Player

Postby Linton Lodger » Mon 22 May 2017 5:24pm

tony74 wrote:
Wayne42 wrote:Amazingly all those posts missed the fact Freeman, potentially, is a dud, like a lot of his team mates.

<warning for baiting>

If, and only if, we make a Grand Final in the next few years one thing is pretty certain .. Nathan and Paddy will be in the starting 18. You can bookmark that.

I've got Paddy bookmarked. Haven't seen a lot of Freeman, but I'm rapt that he is getting through successive games.

I realise you cannot predict form, but how far away do you think Freezer is from a level of match fitness that is up to AFL standard?
Linton Lodger
Club Player

Postby Dave McNamara » Tue 23 May 2017 8:59pm

tony74 wrote:

<warning for baiting>

Hi tony, can you please confirm/unconfirm...
the part that I highlighted above, reads (to me at least) that we can not make a Grand Final in the next few years... unless both these blokes end up fulfilling their footballing potential(?)

I see the success of these blokes as (serious) icing on the cake, but not as must-have-or-else-forget-it ingredients. So what you've posted (if I'm reading correctly, of course) is a bit alarming... though regardless, I remain firmly in the Jiggster Blue Sky camp. :D

Unlike some, I have faith in Nathan's hammies. But as with any player, at any time in their career... one never knows if they've just had their last kick.

And I believe that Paddy certainly can play. But I also believe (observing from afar, of course) that Paddy can not play to AFL standard at his current (non) fitness level. So the next question, and hopefully I'm bearing in mind ToT's :wink: post on diabetes, re muscle vs fat cell glucose take up et al, and hence the effect on body tone/muscle definition...

Have Paddy's running times improved (over whatever distance/s) since he arrived at the club? By how much?
Has his strength improved? (Maybe using max' bench press weight as a benchmark measure?) By how much?

Thanks in anticipation, as ever. :)
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend

Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Postby Wombat15 » Wed 24 May 2017 4:29pm

Nathan Freeman – Had one of his better games this year, with 21 disposals, 2 marks, 6 tackles and 3 inside 50’s. Via Jock Reynolds.
Wombat15
Club Player

Postby stonecold » Wed 24 May 2017 4:37pm

Wombat15 wrote:Nathan Freeman – Had one of his better games this year, with 21 disposals, 2 marks, 6 tackles and 3 inside 50’s. Via Jock Reynolds.

Yes, he is building slowly, but nicely!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player

Postby saintspremiers » Wed 24 May 2017 4:50pm

Nafe is fast and is a natural footballer. Looks pleasing
i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)