Lennyhaze, Jackstevo permanent bans

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lennyhaze, Jackstevo permanent bans

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I'm plugger66 and so is my wife!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

White Winmar wrote:You've drunk the Kool Aide, Dave. Everyone has a slip from time to time. I've embarrassed myself on here quite a few times. That doesn't Excuse it. I trust the mods, as they generally do a good job in difficult circumstances. P66 disgraced himself, not for the first time, and was punished accordingly. Let's move on and never speak of this tawdry episode again.
:lol: Nope. No Kool Aide. I don't drink. I'm a koala.

Now, no doubting that the suspect had a very very long rap sheet, Detective. But even for such a colourful character as Pluggsy, those charges, would be taking it a whole new level of offending. I just feel that there's strong enough circumstantial evidence to throw doubt over this conviction. The perpetrator may well not have been the accused, but rather, someone known to him. This person (or persons even?) of interest would be someone who had access to the accused's computer between the hours of (refer to the charge sheet). Motive? A personal grudge or jealousy perhaps? Pluggsy probably ate the last MacNugget... again. If only we had access to DNA and fingerprinting.

An innocent woman may have gone to the gallows over this.

Btw, I hope that the foot is coming along well, Nine-Toes. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

stonecold wrote:Between us, I think you'll find Pluggsy is still here, despite the Mod's best efforts!!!!!
I reckon I've spotted two.

asiu wrote:I'm Plugger.
Ok, make that three, and counting. :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: