Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Linton Lodger wrote:
8856brother wrote:Listened to her with Finnis on AW yesterday. She was like a dog at a bone and Tim Lane was her side kick. Would have loved for Matt to tell them to calm down a fraction. I like the fact Sommers mentioned that Murphy started the sledging last week and that Carlisle is yet to get an apology. Water off a ducks back for him.

So what I take from all this is to keep family out of it, but go your hardest on players with a drug history. Or better still, say nothing and stay inside because someone, somewhere will get offended. And we can't have that.

A bigger beat up in AFL I have never witnessed. Robbo and many others in the media, and football, and at our club, are desperate to say so but know the ramifications. Grow some balls. Toughen up. The world has turned to jelly. This isn't a Murphy issue, it's a society issue and psychologists everywhere are licking their chops.
+1

Add a thousand.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:
8856brother wrote:Listened to her with Finnis on AW yesterday. She was like a dog at a bone and Tim Lane was her side kick. Would have loved for Matt to tell them to calm down a fraction. I like the fact Sommers mentioned that Murphy started the sledging last week and that Carlisle is yet to get an apology. Water off a ducks back for him.

So what I take from all this is to keep family out of it, but go your hardest on players with a drug history. Or better still, say nothing and stay inside because someone, somewhere will get offended. And we can't have that.

A bigger beat up in AFL I have never witnessed. Robbo and many others in the media, and football, and at our club, are desperate to say so but know the ramifications. Grow some balls. Toughen up. The world has turned to jelly. This isn't a Murphy issue, it's a society issue and psychologists everywhere are licking their chops.
+1

Add a thousand.
Hearing the interview she sounded like a hardcore feminist .
It made me laugh because if we remember last years dusty chopstick incident .
Many scribes went hard early , she didn't ( nothing to do with the fact he plays for Richmond ).
When it became clear there was no video evidence and no witness' actually saw exactly what happen .
So it was just a case of He said / She said and he was pissed out of his eyeballs .
With no proof it became open season on the women , and Caro went to town .

In red white and black from 73
stonecold
SS Life Member

No Comment!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯