Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Leo.J » Fri 19 May 2017 9:53pm

Image
Leo.J
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sun 27 Mar 2005 8:29pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby ChrisRyanSaints » Fri 19 May 2017 9:58pm

Shes a <edited by mods>
ChrisRyanSaints
Club Player
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun 16 Oct 2016 10:18am

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 10:21pm

Charming :roll:
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby White Winmar » Fri 19 May 2017 10:25pm

spert wrote:I don't think any one will bother reading a newspaper when a journalist writes: "A St Kilda player sledged a Carlton player who became agitated, but St Kilda went on the win the game". The journalist will probably be sacked -or sledged by the editor.

They need to write something catchy like" A St Kilda player with a controversial background, and who did himself no favour with his past social medial posts relating to drugs, has uttered vile words to a champion and respected Carlton player regarding to his wife. This is the most terrible thing that has ever happened in the AFL this week. The St Kilda club has reached new lows and its CEO has not said enough publicly to condemn this outrageous act. The AFL has failed to act and has brought itself undone. Even the remarkable historian and model sportsman Peter Fitzbadly and his bandana have agreed that St Kilda will not win a premiership due to their low moral standards compared to rugby teams"

Nice work, spert. A lovely piece of satire, which is a lost art.
I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
User avatar
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4963
Joined: Tue 02 Jun 2009 10:02pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 10:28pm

100% concur! Excellent, well thought out piece of writing! Cap'n Pugwash please NOTE!
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby SaintPav » Fri 19 May 2017 10:34pm

thejiggingsaint wrote:Charming :roll:


Yep.

Poster should be banned for that.
User avatar
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9091
Joined: Wed 16 Jun 2010 9:24pm
Location: Alma Road

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 10:45pm

SaintPav, I LOVE my club. I love the players. I love the coach and his staff. I love being associated with this wonderful , quirky, crazy, courageous, brave, loyal and enduring footy club. My love and loyalty however, does NOT stretch to the point where I can condone players or fans, saying or doing things that I find irreconcilable with my own moral standards.
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 10:45pm

SaintPav, I LOVE my club. I love the players. I love the coach and his staff. I love being associated with this wonderful , quirky, crazy, courageous, brave, loyal and enduring footy club. My love and loyalty however, does NOT stretch to the point where I can condone players or fans, saying or doing things that I find irreconcilable with my own moral standards. AND! May I say: sorry for the double post folks!
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby magnifisaint » Fri 19 May 2017 11:13pm

thejiggingsaint wrote:SaintPav, I LOVE my club. I love the players. I love the coach and his staff. I love being associated with this wonderful , quirky, crazy, courageous, brave, loyal and enduring footy club. My love and loyalty however, does NOT stretch to the point where I can condone players or fans, saying or doing things that I find irreconcilable with my own moral standards. AND! May I say: sorry for the double post folks!

She is piece of scum. No doubt!
User avatar
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun 02 May 2004 2:52am
Location: Fiddling under my raincoat

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 11:20pm

In your opinion
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7243
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby satchmo » Fri 19 May 2017 11:22pm

Perhaps it's just last gasp bleating of some otherwise unemployable toads, drowning in end of empire irrelevance. Their desperation is amusing, at least.
*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.


Last Post
User avatar
satchmo
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6068
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:24pm
Location: Hotel Bastardos

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Teflon » Fri 19 May 2017 11:23pm

kosifantutti wrote:If you don't like what she writes, she's either sick or ugly.


Well said my politically correct, point scoring friend
She also old.
I see dumb people...
Teflon
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 14925
Joined: Sat 13 Mar 2004 11:44pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Enrico_Misso » Fri 19 May 2017 11:38pm

In the interest of accuracy, can we remove the last word from the thread title?
"Understand that you are all custodians of the St Kilda Football Club...you are responsible for making the difficult decisions to make this Club great. Those decisions will not always be popular, for popular decisions are easily made - but those that will truly make us great are those that challenge us most." - Allan Jeans as told to Chris Pelchen 2012.
User avatar
Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9256
Joined: Tue 13 Jun 2006 12:11am
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby fugazi » Fri 19 May 2017 11:45pm

A good day for Caroline is a coach sacked, a board in crisis, a couple of players disgraced preferably by drugs and sexism....I'm convinced she hates football.
In what possible sense is she a football writer....she is an anti-football writer.
Nee!
fugazi
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 2052
Joined: Thu 25 Mar 2004 2:47pm
Location: incarnate

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby stonecold » Sat 20 May 2017 12:16am

Enrico_Misso wrote:In the interest of accuracy, can we remove the last word from the thread title?


No Comment on this thread as stated before, but, if I was too, id say that's a f****** great post GOLD!!!!!

Well played Sir!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby kosifantutti » Sat 20 May 2017 12:26am

Teflon wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:If you don't like what she writes, she's either sick or ugly.


Well said my politically correct, point scoring friend
She also old.

I'm not sure what you mean by point scoring. I put it straight through the middle every time.
Help Saintsational bring the Saints back to Moorabbin.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=92272
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4883
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Con Gorozidis » Sat 20 May 2017 1:13am

Lets just beat Richmond when we play them.
That is what this is all really about.
User avatar
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 21662
Joined: Thu 19 Jun 2008 4:04pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby spert » Sat 20 May 2017 9:19am

Con Gorozidis wrote:Lets just beat Richmond when we play them.
That is what this is all really about.

The Tigers will be yet another of our victims on our way to the premiership :D
spert
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Wed 29 Jun 2005 10:39pm
Location: A distant beach

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby saynta » Sat 20 May 2017 12:20pm

spert wrote:I don't think any one will bother reading a newspaper when a journalist writes: "A St Kilda player sledged a Carlton player who became agitated, but St Kilda went on the win the game". The journalist will probably be sacked -or sledged by the editor.

They need to write something catchy like" A St Kilda player with a controversial background, and who did himself no favour with his past social medial posts relating to drugs, has uttered vile words to a champion and respected Carlton player regarding to his wife. This is the most terrible thing that has ever happened in the AFL this week. The St Kilda club has reached new lows and its CEO has not said enough publicly to condemn this outrageous act. The AFL has failed to act and has brought itself undone. Even the remarkable historian and model sportsman Peter Fitzbadly and his bandana have agreed that St Kilda will not win a premiership due to their low moral standards compared to rugby teams"


love it.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Numpty » Sun 21 May 2017 3:21am

The head of the Fairfax Foot Ball Bureau of Irrelevancy is a showboater and a grandstander, folks. Crazy. A real nutjob. Launched the single greatest witch hunt in AFL history! The FFBBI has become an international laughing stock under Caro Comey. An international laughing stock, believe me. I've faced great pressure because of her. Great pressure. But that's ok, my fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.

You know folks, it really doesn’t matter what the media write, as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass. And that is why I was going to fire Caro, even before the Saintsational Forum's recommendation. :twisted: Believe me. #makingtheFFBBIgrateagain
User avatar
Numpty
Club Player
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat 18 Jul 2015 12:54pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Darth Vader » Sun 21 May 2017 10:26am

I don't mind her.
Darth Vader
Club Player
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu 15 Sep 2011 11:04pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby 8856brother » Sun 21 May 2017 10:39am

Listened to her with Finnis on AW yesterday. She was like a dog at a bone and Tim Lane was her side kick. Would have loved for Matt to tell them to calm down a fraction. I like the fact Sommers mentioned that Murphy started the sledging last week and that Carlisle is yet to get an apology. Water off a ducks back for him.

So what I take from all this is to keep family out of it, but go your hardest on players with a drug history. Or better still, say nothing and stay inside because someone, somewhere will get offended. And we can't have that.

A bigger beat up in AFL I have never witnessed. Robbo and many others in the media, and football, and at our club, are desperate to say so but know the ramifications. Grow some balls. Toughen up. The world has turned to jelly. This isn't a Murphy issue, it's a society issue and psychologists everywhere are licking their chops.
Last edited by 8856brother on Sun 21 May 2017 10:46am, edited 1 time in total.
_______________________________________________________________________
"Don't argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
User avatar
8856brother
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4334
Joined: Wed 14 Sep 2011 2:58pm
Location: Twin Peaks

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby stonecold » Sun 21 May 2017 12:34pm

Are twirlyhair and Caro one and the same?????

Don't get offended, cause im just asking, no malice!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby Linton Lodger » Sun 21 May 2017 1:18pm

8856brother wrote:Listened to her with Finnis on AW yesterday. She was like a dog at a bone and Tim Lane was her side kick. Would have loved for Matt to tell them to calm down a fraction. I like the fact Sommers mentioned that Murphy started the sledging last week and that Carlisle is yet to get an apology. Water off a ducks back for him.

So what I take from all this is to keep family out of it, but go your hardest on players with a drug history. Or better still, say nothing and stay inside because someone, somewhere will get offended. And we can't have that.

A bigger beat up in AFL I have never witnessed. Robbo and many others in the media, and football, and at our club, are desperate to say so but know the ramifications. Grow some balls. Toughen up. The world has turned to jelly. This isn't a Murphy issue, it's a society issue and psychologists everywhere are licking their chops.


+1
Linton Lodger
Club Player
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Mon 18 Aug 2014 2:07pm

Re: Caroline Wilson's Mental Health

Postby magnifisaint » Sun 21 May 2017 2:33pm

Darth Vader wrote:I don't mind her.

When she doesn't open her mouth
User avatar
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Sun 02 May 2004 2:52am
Location: Fiddling under my raincoat

PreviousNext

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Bruce G McAbee, CQ SAINT, Ferntrree Gully Sainter, freely, Google [Bot], jjenner, Linton Lodger, Milne, philtee, Sainter_Dad, SinCitySainter, st.rick, White Winmar and 34 guests