Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby stonecold » Thu 18 May 2017 11:49pm

kosifantutti wrote:Poor excuse for a thread.



Agreed, do what Chippa did and move her on!!!!!

Doesn't belong here!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Enrico_Misso » Thu 18 May 2017 11:52pm

Is any part of that woman real?
She looks like a barbie doll.
Can't criticise anyone for sledges about a trollop like that.
"Understand that you are all custodians of the St Kilda Football Club...you are responsible for making the difficult decisions to make this Club great. Those decisions will not always be popular, for popular decisions are easily made - but those that will truly make us great are those that challenge us most." - Allan Jeans as told to Chris Pelchen 2012.
User avatar
Enrico_Misso
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9265
Joined: Tue 13 Jun 2006 12:11am
Location: Moorabbin Chapter of The Royal Society of Hagiographers

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby ace » Fri 19 May 2017 12:46am

Jessie Haveherman
The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
User avatar
ace
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6392
Joined: Sun 16 Dec 2007 3:28pm
Location: St Kilda

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Griggsy » Fri 19 May 2017 1:46am

Skimmed through that article, it basically goes through who she is, and her appearances in the past. And you've used it to slander her. Seriously, like what has her weight got to to do with anything?

Yes she's a blogger, who before all this had 3 times the amount of followers on instagram than the st kilda football club.
User avatar
Griggsy
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 2524
Joined: Mon 21 Jul 2008 1:41am
Location: WA

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Devilhead » Fri 19 May 2017 2:05am

I think it is brilliant that she is unselfishly contributing to society in such a meaningful way as a blogger and a fahionista - #soinspiring
The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
User avatar
Devilhead
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4470
Joined: Mon 08 Mar 2004 11:56pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby magnifisaint » Fri 19 May 2017 8:54am

BigMart wrote:I've got no problem with women

My mother is one, my wife is one, my daughter is one...

Just a problem with anyone who is 27yo and they're a blogger, that's had cosmetic surgery to enhance what she thinks is her most important trait... her appearance. She is so typical of the younger generation that carry on these days, and really... are just so superficial it's pathetic

Snapchat, Insta, Twitter... and s*** health food and wanker cafes and getting pissed after 3 glasses of wine... these are the most important things in the lives for such people...

You've pretty well summed it up. Media did such a number on the Saints. Looks like she's the one that benefits from the publicity. I wasn't far off when I mentioned in another thread that the Saints players were complimenting Murphy on his wife's breasts. Some posters may call me a creep but they do so to conform to the politically correct mainstream.
Last edited by magnifisaint on Fri 19 May 2017 9:40am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun 02 May 2004 2:52am
Location: Fiddling under my raincoat

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby WellardSaint » Fri 19 May 2017 9:34am

Griggsy wrote:Skimmed through that article, it basically goes through who she is, and her appearances in the past. And you've used it to slander her. Seriously, like what has her weight got to to do with anything?

Yes she's a blogger, who before all this had 3 times the amount of followers on instagram than the st kilda football club.


So the number of followers= value?
St Kilda is a multi-million dollar business, that employs elite athletes,
highly credentialled sports and admin professionals, dietitians, etc
Players visit schools, hospitals and nursing homes.

This empty-headed vacuous airhead just takes selfies of her make-up,
hair, clothes, and posts them on social media.

What value is there? She's as relevant as a budgie flying around your loungeroom.
Pretty and colourful, does absolutely nothing but flit around.

Similar amount of brain cells.
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
"The Charm of Making", an incantation repeatedly uttered by both Merlin and Morgana, is in an Old Gaelic dialect.
Translates to "thou wouldst strike fear into the hearts of the Power players"
User avatar
WellardSaint
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012 11:25am
Location: 3rd rock from the Sun

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby saynta » Fri 19 May 2017 10:59am

Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby stonecold » Fri 19 May 2017 11:07am

saynta wrote:Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans


Yeap, as previously stated, do what Chippa did, let her go!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby loris » Fri 19 May 2017 12:27pm

desertsaint wrote:bit embarrassing this thread. just let the whole thing die. it's a shet fight over nothing, but some of us want to keep up the fight. why?


+1
loris
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue 22 Jan 2008 5:41pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby loris » Fri 19 May 2017 12:32pm

saynta wrote:Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans


You're a sage fellow saynta :wink:
loris
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue 22 Jan 2008 5:41pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby thejiggingsaint » Fri 19 May 2017 12:33pm

+10k
Dream the impossible dream: Go Saints! (to hell with the rest!) :D
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7351
Joined: Wed 03 Aug 2005 10:01pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby GoSaintersGo » Fri 19 May 2017 4:36pm

stonecold wrote:
saynta wrote:Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans


Yeap, as previously stated, do what Chippa did, let her go!!!!!


Who might "Chippa" be?
GoSaintersGo
Club Player
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue 14 Feb 2012 2:25pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Linton Lodger » Fri 19 May 2017 5:09pm

GoSaintersGo wrote:
stonecold wrote:
saynta wrote:Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans


Yeap, as previously stated, do what Chippa did, let her go!!!!!


Who might "Chippa" be?


A potato farmer from Seaford.
Linton Lodger
Club Player
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Mon 18 Aug 2014 2:07pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby saynta » Fri 19 May 2017 5:12pm

pauline hanson
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Dave McNamara » Fri 19 May 2017 5:52pm

saynta is right. But I can't resist a parting comment.

The results of Jessie's enhancements are open to individual tastes. However, rather than just questioning hers, I'd also be wondering what makes an already attractive lady think it necessary to resort to such measures???

As for her past, whilst noting that work as a grid girl and (worse) Playboy bunny, would make it harder for her to complain about women being disrespected... none of that, nor anything else about her, makes her deserving of (allegedly) being brought up in an unsavory context on the footy field. If anything worthwhile comes from all this crap, hopefully it may be that this sort of sledging will go the way of the dodo.

However, neither the Saints as a club, nor two (apparently it was only two) of our players, should be painted as pariahs!!! I mean, like, this stuff, and worse... is it not pretty much universal on sporting fields...?

And also, none of what (allegedly) went on on the footy field, makes tanti Marc deserving of getting away with having spat on a player (allegedly). I thought that had already gone the way of the dodo(?)





saynta wrote:Time to move on fellows and focus on birds of a different feather...swans

Plus one.
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
User avatar
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5105
Joined: Wed 21 Sep 2011 2:44pm
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby Griggsy » Fri 19 May 2017 7:02pm

WellardSaint wrote:
Griggsy wrote:Skimmed through that article, it basically goes through who she is, and her appearances in the past. And you've used it to slander her. Seriously, like what has her weight got to to do with anything?

Yes she's a blogger, who before all this had 3 times the amount of followers on instagram than the st kilda football club.


So the number of followers= value?
St Kilda is a multi-million dollar business, that employs elite athletes,
highly credentialled sports and admin professionals, dietitians, etc
Players visit schools, hospitals and nursing homes.

This empty-headed vacuous airhead just takes selfies of her make-up,
hair, clothes, and posts them on social media.

What value is there? She's as relevant as a budgie flying around your loungeroom.
Pretty and colourful, does absolutely nothing but flit around.

Similar amount of brain cells.

Not saying numbers indicate value but people are critising her being a blogger. That's a lot of followers, and to an individual that is value as is used to make money (eg people pay to advertise).

I just don't know why people care enough to make such dumb comments about someone they don't even know. It's pathetic and says more about them than it does her. But hey, if it makes you feel like a superior big shot to make comments like that then knock yourself out. Each to their own. Welcome to the 21st century.
User avatar
Griggsy
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 2524
Joined: Mon 21 Jul 2008 1:41am
Location: WA

Re: Jessie Habermann Publicity Machine Is On A Roll

Postby WellardSaint » Fri 19 May 2017 7:36pm

Griggsy wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:
Griggsy wrote:Skimmed through that article, it basically goes through who she is, and her appearances in the past. And you've used it to slander her. Seriously, like what has her weight got to to do with anything?

Yes she's a blogger, who before all this had 3 times the amount of followers on instagram than the st kilda football club.


So the number of followers= value?
St Kilda is a multi-million dollar business, that employs elite athletes,
highly credentialled sports and admin professionals, dietitians, etc
Players visit schools, hospitals and nursing homes.

This empty-headed vacuous airhead just takes selfies of her
make-up, hair, clothes, and posts them on social media.

What value is there? She's as relevant as a budgie flying around your loungeroom.
Pretty and colourful, does absolutely nothing but flit around.

Similar amount of brain cells.

Not saying numbers indicate value but people are critising her being a blogger. That's a lot of followers, and to an individual that is value as is used to make money (eg people pay to advertise).

I just don't know why people care enough to make such dumb comments about someone they don't even know. It's pathetic and says more about them than it does her. But hey, if it makes you feel like a superior big shot to make comments like that then knock yourself out. Each to their own. Welcome to the 21st century.


I repeat makeup, hair, clothes

Riveting stuff, I tell ya
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
"The Charm of Making", an incantation repeatedly uttered by both Merlin and Morgana, is in an Old Gaelic dialect.
Translates to "thou wouldst strike fear into the hearts of the Power players"
User avatar
WellardSaint
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3401
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012 11:25am
Location: 3rd rock from the Sun

Previous

Return to Saintsational Fan Forum (open to all ages)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests