Sam whatever his name is on talking crap

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sam whatever his name is on talking crap

This whole thing is the biggest over reaction to an incident I've ever seen. This is what happens when you have a 24/7 news footy cycle. Just gives all these journos something to talk about. Doing my head in. It's such a non event it's incredible.

Impatient Sainter
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:This whole thing is the biggest over reaction to an incident I've ever seen. This is what happens when you have a 24/7 news footy cycle. Just gives all these journos something to talk about. Doing my head in. It's such a non event it's incredible.
It gives the media tools something to report on - it will blow over in a day or so. Knowing Carey's seedy background it wouldnt surprise if the details of the sledge were true, but best not mentioned in front of 38k spectators and another million viewers.

Move on Saints you have the Swans this week!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Devilhead wrote:If it's Sam McLure you talking about then yes he has an extremely punchable face

Whether its the hair or the smirk or the general self important way he comes across - whatever it maybe - it is annoying as hell
+1

and Bazil Zemplis.

Such nice clean boys.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

twirlyhair wrote:
BigMart wrote:Who the hell is this bloke?

An hour ago on SEN he was saying all the StK players were a disgrace... the on Talking footy

Carey said Murph had told him that he was never mentioned,the guy on ch 7 news reported most stk plays new nothing about it

Said that the media has brought this to everyone's attention for a story... it's a beat up, and this upstart was the main culprit

No facts, nothing concrete... just rumours that support an agenda.

Why does this nobody think he's actually important?!
Wrong. Club CEO, coach and captain have admitted that Saints players went too far. Poor by our players I believe, and now jeopardises our game this week. Instead of focusing on the very very good swans, they are having to deal with this crap. Disappointed in our players to say the least.
They would've have spoken to their media advisors and said whatever needed to be said to kill the issue.

The objective would have been to remove oxygen from the story whilst admitting nothing.

Don't take it as a sincere statement, that'd be gullible.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Linton Lodger wrote:
twirlyhair wrote:
BigMart wrote:Who the hell is this bloke?

An hour ago on SEN he was saying all the StK players were a disgrace... the on Talking footy

Carey said Murph had told him that he was never mentioned,the guy on ch 7 news reported most stk plays new nothing about it

Said that the media has brought this to everyone's attention for a story... it's a beat up, and this upstart was the main culprit

No facts, nothing concrete... just rumours that support an agenda.

Why does this nobody think he's actually important?!
Wrong. Club CEO, coach and captain have admitted that Saints players went too far. Poor by our players I believe, and now jeopardises our game this week. Instead of focusing on the very very good swans, they are having to deal with this crap. Disappointed in our players to say the least.
They would've have spoken to their media advisors and said whatever needed to be said to kill the issue.

The objective would have been to remove oxygen from the story whilst admitting nothing.

Don't take it as a sincere statement, that'd be gullible.
And what do you think Carlton did?

They went into damage control first to explain Murphy's actions when Carslile was on the ground.

Everyone is being opportunistic about this, everyone.

It's the self-righteous and morally superior who I can't stand.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

This is now starting to blow up in Wayne Carey's face and the shockwaves will impact on wee Murphy and his wife. Amusing read:

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/0 ... all-before

stevie
Saintsational Legend

North and Adelaide should play each other again in a special 'Duck' Round. They invite all the people the Duck has slept with (female/male/whatever) and charge them $10 each.

Would fill Etihad and raise a shed load of money

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

I love the way Carey says he doesn't evn know Murphy's wife then on the other hand feels the need to communicate with Murphy on a number of occasions, to talk about it.

The old bulls*** detector is going right off.

In the least, Murphy is insecure about his wife's fidelity, so he's a fool for being in the relationship.

Then yesterday Murphy put out an ill advised staement which was not doubt at the behest of, and/or authored by his wife and/or her Agent.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

I love the way Carey says he doesn't evn know Murphy's wife then on the other hand feels the need to communicate with Murphy on a number of occasions, to talk about it.

In the least, Murphy is insecure about his wife's fidelity, so he's a fool for being in the relationship.

Then yesterday Murphy put out an ill advised staement which was no doubt at the behest of, and/or authored by his wife and/or her Agent.

stonecold
SS Life Member

Linton Lodger wrote:I love the way Carey says he doesn't evn know Murphy's wife then on the other hand feels the need to communicate with Murphy on a number of occasions, to talk about it.

Then yesterday Murphy put out an ill advised staement which was no doubt at the behest of, and/or authored by his wife and/or her Agent.
Their marriage and more so, her career are on the rocks, so, maybe this is an opportunity for a boost in both departments!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
jackstevo
Club Player

stonecold wrote:
Linton Lodger wrote:I love the way Carey says he doesn't evn know Murphy's wife then on the other hand feels the need to communicate with Murphy on a number of occasions, to talk about it.

Their marriage and more so, her career are on the rocks, so, maybe this is an opportunity for a boost in both departments!!!!!

Is it true about the marriage? I haven't heard that. I do feel sorry for her as she has nothing to do with this. As a female I wouldn't want those things said about me whether true or not. Its not like she is playing the game.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Cannot stand Maclure.
Just a little sleaze ball who follows the group think of the AFL mainstream.
Joel Selwood is a 'classy individual' apparently.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

stonecold wrote:

They had a big lavish wedding on Dec 16 last year. Why is the marriage already on the rocks, only 5 months later?
Her career, "fashion blogger", really, is that a real job? :shock: :roll:

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

He hates the Saints. Bagging us again last night and Watson of course jumped in to sink the boots in.
Maclure a big Blues fan. Just a knob.