"The Zebra's coach added...."

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

"The Zebra's coach added...."

".....key forward Paddy McCartin "not only banged the door down but kicked off the hinges as well" after his four-goal performance."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-14/a ... -your-club

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: "The Zebra's coach added...."

Poor Nafe got concussion but not too bad. I wonder if Freeman will get a senior gig soon? If we can play Wrighty who is pace and courage but a Jack Daniels kick then Freeman must be a consideration?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
shrodes
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:Poor Nafe got concussion but not too bad. I wonder if Freeman will get a senior gig soon? If we can play Wrighty who is pace and courage but a Jack Daniels kick then Freeman must be a consideration?
Probably needs to get more than 10-15 disposals a game as a midfielder / wing. I'm just happy he's stringing games together.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-05-1 ... eat-coburg

"Sandringham clicked into gear on Sunday, working past Coburg by 11-points at Piranha Park, in a game where St Kilda forward Paddy McCartin starred.

Who stood out?

St Kilda forward Paddy McCartin continued his strong VFL form, kicking four majors from nine shots on goal, to go with 13 marks.

It’s been an impressive patch of form for McCartin, who now has 18 goals from five VFL games for the Zebras."

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
To the top
SS Life Member

The fact Freeman is stringing games together including a run with mid field responsibility the week before last which he performed very well is encouraging

He was on track for a 20 possession game before taking a knock to the head - 9 disposals prior to half time

If he keeps going, and we know he has resolve and resilience, and demonstrates why he was a Top 10 Draft Pick we will be on a winner - and Number 3 will have a partner in crime

Mc Cartin has already given us glimpses of his vast potential and 14 marks should see him return as a target forward who can take a big grab whilst splitting a pack

ace
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:".....key forward Paddy McCartin "not only banged the door down but kicked off the hinges as well" after his four-goal performance."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-14/a ... -your-club
Vandalism should not be encouraged, it should be reported to the authorities.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.