Billings arrives!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Billings arrives!

BigMart wrote:Joey had 38 and kicked 5 against Sydney I think?
I think it was Radelaide.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Yes Adelaide 2010 31 and 5.
For those getting impatient with Billings etc It took Joey 4 seasons to get to 30 games and then played 22 the next season!

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

We had a far better team then... the back end on 03 until 2006 we went at nearly 70% win loss

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

So, that 'The No 3 draft pick was a waste' verdict can be put on hold for at least a while...? :)

Maybe added to the 'We'll lose the next three', and 'We can't make the eight', and the 'We aren't good enough' calls?

Also, don't forget the assessments made on the likes of Seb 'four-30plus-possie-games-in-a-row-&-counting' Ross, Gilbo', Jimmy W, Brown, Snowy Carlisle (who is threatening Dempster's mantle as 'best steak knives ever' 8-) ), BAcres, and that hopeless/skilless bloke who is now somehow our captain?

Would it be unfair to also dredge up that bloke who has somehow won three B&Fs...? :wink: (Sorry P, just couldn't resist. :) )

(No wonder tanty-boy Marc-ed Murphy chucked his toys out of the cot on the w'end. :lol: )

To the resident Chicken Little brigade, love youse all... however, although I don't have the fully updated scorecard, I reckon that team Blue Sky is (currently) comfortably ahead on points. :)

Certainly the rebuild isn't quite locked n' loaded yet, but remember, this year... it's wide open. Don't rule out us stealing a flag ahead of time. :twisted:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Dave McNamara wrote:So, that 'The No 3 draft pick was a waste' verdict can be put on hold for at least a while longer still...? :)

Maybe added to the 'We'll lose the next three', and 'We can't make the eight', and the 'We aren't good enough' calls?

Also, don't forget the assessments made on the likes of Seb 'nine out of ten-30plus-possie-games-in-a-row-&-counting' Ross, Gilbo', Jimmy W, Brown, Snowy Carlisle (who is threatening Dempster's mantle as 'best steak knives ever' 8-) ), BAcres, and that hopeless/skilless bloke who is now somehow our captain?

To the resident Chicken Little brigade, love youse all... however, although I don't have the fully updated scorecard, I reckon that team Blue Sky is (currently) comfortably ahead on points. :)

Certainly the rebuild isn't quite locked n' loaded yet, but remember, this year... it's wide open. Don't rule out us stealing a flag ahead of time. :twisted:
Bump.

Hey Chicken Little brigade, I still love youse all though. :)

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen: