I have 3 months to fight the big C

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: I have 3 months to fight the big C

Jesus, I just heard over on Big Footy, that's so unbelievably s***. Keep your spirits up and keep fighting, they don't always get it right and keep the positivity up.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Playon wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes and support, You guys/gals are the best. Be assured I've read each one many times over, I tried to reply while I wan hospital but I deleted it 3 times by accident and gave up, thought it best to wait until I have a keyboard. I was never expecting this much support and always brings a tear to my eyes when I read it, so I thank each and everyone of you for you generosity.

Basically I was released from hospital after all the tests I did because there is no treatment for me. So sent home to die I guess. I was hoping to get into a trial of new drugs similar to what Roughhead did, but apparently I'm too far gone. I guess they dont want people that are too sick as theyre after funding and wouldnt look good if they have too many people die. ( no government funding )

If anything my new prognosis is 6-9 months, so now I have enough time to beat it by myself.

While I was in hospital Jake Carlsile and Ed Phillips visited my sons grade at school for the footy clinic, I was a little disappointed not to be there as I usually volunteer on those days and help with his cooking class, But he got me their signatures, I was proud of him for being so thoughtful.

But today being my first free day, took the kids out of school and went for a walk around Seaford, I bumped in Richo and Finnis and had a quick chat to them, basically it made my day.
Fight the good fight mate and have a good look at the alternative natural herbal remedies being suggested on here. My wife's cousin beat cancer with natural remedies after the doctors gave up on her.

One of my closest family members who I love dearly has been battling cancer for a year now with good results so don't give up hope.

Once again my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Cancer is a rotten disease.

damienc
Club Player

I, like everyone on this forum, wishes you and your family nothing but the very best. As some of my old Kiwi mates used to say, Kia Kaha, which is Maori for stay strong.

The Craw
Club Player

Neque deditionem pugnatum.

Thoughts and prayers Playon.

Not Craw, CRAW!
CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

Best wishes. For what it is worth get hold of some Gumbi Gumbi and at least give it a go. My cousin tripled his life expectancy after diagnosis. I wish you life.
Kia Kaha.