Looks like Paddy's in trouble.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Looks like Paddy's in trouble.

<waning for mocking>

thats not a warning

mock mock mock
:P

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Which halfwit, Saynta? There's a couple of choices there. On another note, I heard Choco Williams tee off on all the ex-player "experts" on SEN today.mOne of the best rants ever. Basic tenet was that blokes who've never done anything other than play football, never managed people, never done anything significant in their lives, merely repeat and spew out what was already said by coaches and "other experts" and bag blokes for not going hard enough, when they themselves were faux tough guys. Nothing innovative or original to contribute. Sensational and so refreshing to hear. I'm looking at you Lyon, King, Brereton, Lloyd, Lucas and Nathan Brown. Bravo, Choco!
I thought that there was only one on that show.

Robbo of course.

I seem to remember that you don't have time for the other regular but I don' t mind him as much.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Just heard on SEN Paddy only getting a fine. #playpaddyrestnic
Fair enough...he should know better than to contest the ball. And the North 'rat player gets a Logie?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
White Winmar wrote:Which halfwit, Saynta? There's a couple of choices there. On another note, I heard Choco Williams tee off on all the ex-player "experts" on SEN today.mOne of the best rants ever. Basic tenet was that blokes who've never done anything other than play football, never managed people, never done anything significant in their lives, merely repeat and spew out what was already said by coaches and "other experts" and bag blokes for not going hard enough, when they themselves were faux tough guys. Nothing innovative or original to contribute. Sensational and so refreshing to hear. I'm looking at you Lyon, King, Brereton, Lloyd, Lucas and Nathan Brown. Bravo, Choco!

Robbo of course.

I seem to remember that you don't have time for the other regular but I don' t mind him as much.
Good on Choco - D King was an outside downhill skier if ever there was one
Lucas hot and cold butter
Lyon - history (and his media mates ) have made him better than he was
Brereton is a knob but could play ..

“Yeah….nah””
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Robbo of course.

Good on Choco - D King was an outside downhill skier if ever there was one
Lucas hot and cold butter
Lyon - history (and his media mates ) have made him better than he was
Brereton is a knob but could play ..

“Yeah….nah””
loris
Saintsational Legend

Is the paper repeating last season's news? That was leading news down Geelong last season at some time.

Well we know what young lads are like. ....... he's probably moved onto a new lady by now.