Jiggster & White Winmar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jiggster & White Winmar

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Austinnn wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Austinnn wrote:Hey all, i don't come round these parts anymore, but just wanted to drop by and doff my cap to the Jiggling Saint, who i recognised on TV at the Giants game. Always a great positive influence and a beloved institution at St Kilda, I always love seeing a few veteran fans get their closeups, especially when they're as devilishly handsome as the Jiggster!

The cheersquad of 2017 are bloody exciting and if i were in Australia i'd be going to those games and trying to siphon off some of that positive energy. There ain't no better place to be than St Kilda when the team is rocking.

To the cheer squad and particularly to the Scouse wizard Jigging away in the crowd i say a big Thank You for your​ energy, passion and stamina. You are as important to the club as Bains and Finnis in my eyes.
You are sorely missed!

How is Macron going to go?
You too mate! One of a few SS posters i really miss over on BigFooty.

Not to deviate too much from the spirit of the thread but Macron is the hardarse France probably needs right now, and a whole lot better than the ignorant alternative. We'll see. Will be plenty of strikes, that's for sure, but hey it's France so we'll still be able to buy baguettes etc! Life's good!
Baguettes
Strikes
Red Wine
Public Transport
Arguing
Dogs
Hairy women

I really should be French. All the things I love in life.
Hairy women? uck, shudder, No thanks.