What's an acceptable result tonight?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: What's an acceptable result tonight?

I don't think losing to Geelong was that honorable.
Are they actually any good? I see them as not top 4.

Eagles are hard to beat at Subi but rubbish elsewhere.

ChrisRyanSaints
Club Player

Guys we are crap thats the reality of it. Last week we werent great. Shouldve been 130 points. Hawks werent even playing.
If you think we have a chance tonight you are only setting yourself up to be dissapointed.
Love the saints for who we are. A small struggling team who will always manage to never quite get there. We do good very good but never excellent. Tonight we meet GWS an AFL WAR machine. We have ZERO chance

Whose gonna take lobb cameron and patton ffs?
Sheil kelly smith ward griffen???

Please, dont even dream just support

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:I don't think losing to Geelong was that honorable.
Are they actually any good? I see them as not top 4.

Eagles are hard to beat at Subi but rubbish elsewhere.
Well there shouldn't be any honorable losses really… but those two games we busted a nut to be ahead at three quarter time only to be demolished in one quarter.

ChrisRyanSaints - you are sounding like a serious troll mate.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

4 quarters off effort at a good standard

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
philtee
Club Player

Will be closer than 2016 result.
Two memories of this game last year - GWS looked like a Prelim Final side in Round 5, and their talls
were marking everything. Then, we had a waning Dempster and Fisher in the back half, this year we have
Nathan Brown and Jake. Most intriguing match-ups will be on Jeremy Cameron who kicked 5.0 last year, and Patton.
Toby Greene kicked 4.3 last year and was their BOG, this year he's out suspended. Oops!

GoSaintersGo
Club Player

ChrisRyanSaints wrote:Guys we are crap thats the reality of it. Last week we werent great. Shouldve been 130 points. Hawks werent even playing.
If you think we have a chance tonight you are only setting yourself up to be dissapointed.
Love the saints for who we are. A small struggling team who will always manage to never quite get there. We do good very good but never excellent. Tonight we meet GWS an AFL WAR machine. We have ZERO chance

It disappoints me no end for a purported Saints supporter to come out with absolute crap like the above. To think "ChrisRyanSaints" can spend his time posting negative garbage on SS makes me think that the poor guy possibly has a problem with his/her fundamental knowledge of the game, just like many Collingwood and Carlton supporters?

jackstevo
Club Player

ChrisRyanSaints wrote:Guys we are crap thats the reality of it. Last week we werent great. Shouldve been 130 points. Hawks werent even playing.

This is my first post here but I hope I never end up like you as a supporter. We probably wont win but what is the point of a post like this on a StKilda fan forum?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

RODOS wrote:if paddy doesn't kick 5 he's officially a bust
He will kick 5. But in the VFL

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Troll...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
tonyh
Club Player

3 positive factors to consider;
GWS sometimes average on the road;
No Toby Greene. He has transformed into 10 Rory Sloanes when we have played them;
We at last have height in our defence to match their talls.

happy feet
Club Player

A win!

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
happy feet
Club Player

A win!

Rugby League would have to be the stupidest, most moronic and over rated game of all time.
Beno88
SS Hall of Fame

ChrisRyanSaints? You there?

saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:

This is my first post here but I hope I never end up like you as a supporter. We probably wont win but what is the point of a post like this on a StKilda fan forum?

Your first post didn't show much faith in the club. :roll:

jackstevo
Club Player

saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Excuse me Saynta. I think it shows a lot of faith. Had a go at a person who had no faith and just mentioned we probably wont win. Hardly earth shattering stuff. Why would you post something like that. Do you always treat new people this way. Very disappointing. Luckily there seems to be other people like bigmart who will treat new people better.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Acceptable results

To remain competitive with a contender for 4 qtrs and give ourselves an opportunity to win.

To continue to improve on deficiencies

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

welcome to the forum bigmart's little bro!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
saynta
Saintsational Legend

jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Excuse me Saynta. I think it shows a lot of faith. Had a go at a person who had no faith and just mentioned we probably wont win. Hardly earth shattering stuff. Why would you post something like that. Do you always treat new people this way. Very disappointing. Luckily there seems to be other people like bigmart who will treat new people better.
Good luck there troll.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:
saynta wrote:
jackstevo wrote:

Good luck there troll.
Oh god. Plugger is back. EXact same short provocative sentences trying to get under peoples skin - getting into fights straight away. Same "You are not a very nice person" when I called out Lenny Haze.

He's obviously just going to keep reincarnating so probably better we all know JackStevo is plugger and can contain his madness there.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I think Jack Stevo is a nice person

Or

Just extracting the urine

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Rooey should be retired Carlisle committed Richo replaced Rice playing LennyHaze razed

The man who shot Liberty Valence
... a dibblydobbler

no madnesses there !

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I think Jack Stevo is a nice person

Or

Just extracting the urine
Piss take .

Bluthy is 100% correct

asiu
Saintsational Legend

a KKK meeting thread is always amusing

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:Rooey should be retired Carlisle committed Richo replaced Rice playing LennyHaze razed

The man who shot Liberty Valence
... a dibblydobbler

no madnesses there !
Maybe you should make more jokes about people trying to kill themselves. That showed sooooo much Compassion. Easy thing to put on your sig isn't? As is always the case, the people working so hard to publicly proclaim their integrity (such as pollies) usually have the least.

I'm just stating the bleeding obvious here. You still believe LH wasn't plugger? You are such a sucker. Go look at the admin forum. I caught him red handed. And he picks yet another Saints stars name as his monikor this time and makes comments like "gee that plugger seems to know his footy". Seriously? He could at least try and bit harder to cover his tracks.

But like a Principal watching a troublesome child, better he stay where we can see and monitor him. Keep your enemies close and all that.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

It's just magnetic variation.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post